Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WITH CITY ON SKY IS THERE LESS CHANCE

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 pm

of the wurzel game being moved the following week ???? as surely they wont move it for television reasons, as we wont be on two weeks on the bounce :shock: . or is it standard practice now that a 3pm kick off is a no go. :( :ayatollah:

Re: WITH CITY ON SKY IS THERE LESS CHANCE

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 pm

inthebowls wrote:of the wurzel game being moved the following week ???? as surely they wont move it for television reasons, as we wont be on two weeks on the bounce :shock: . or is it standard practice now that a 3pm kick off is a no go. :( :ayatollah:

we could be shown on bbc

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
inthebowls wrote:of the wurzel game being moved the following week ???? as surely they wont move it for television reasons, as we wont be on two weeks on the bounce :shock: . or is it standard practice now that a 3pm kick off is a no go. :( :ayatollah:

we could be shown on bbc

BeeB lost the rights for live games didn't they?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Aramore wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

we could be shown on bbc

oh i dont know have they?
well if they have i retract that statement and say being live 2 weeks in a row is doubtful

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

we could be shown on bbc

well if they have i retract that statement and say being live 2 weeks in a row is doubtful

I don't think so, I remember watching Middlesbrough v Leeds last season on there. Also the Carling Cup S/F second leg was shown on there, and West Ham away 1st game etc... don't know which other ones they broadcasted. Not sure whats happened to the rights this season though.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

we could be shown on bbc

I don't think so, I remember watching Middlesbrough v Leeds last season on there. Also the Carling Cup S/F second leg was shown on there, and West Ham away 1st game etc... don't know which other ones they broadcasted. Not sure whats happened to the rights this season though.

I thought, when they get rights its for every 5 years, but what do I know? :D

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:47 am

Aramore wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

we could be shown on bbc

http://www.techradar.com/news/televisio ... bt-1084958 :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 am

as surely they wont move it for television reasons, as we wont be on two weeks on the bounce . or is it standard practice now that a 3pm kick off is a no go.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 am

cotton wrote:as surely they wont move it for television reasons, as we wont be on two weeks on the bounce . or is it standard practice now that a 3pm kick off is a no go.

and your point is ??? :? . just checked your info and you got a website with a prick on it :shock: