Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our stadium

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Why do we have those 4 yellow seats in the Canton and Family stands and why have we got dark blue seats in the back row of seats all the way around the stadium? Have always wondered that. :ayatollah:

Re: Our stadium

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:16 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Why do we have those 4 yellow seats in the Canton and Family stands and why have we got dark blue seats in the back row of seats all the way around the stadium? Have always wondered that. :ayatollah:

i can answer that

the dark blue seats are used as a border someone thought it would look nice

as for the yellow seats, the ground was built originally for cardiff city and cardiff blues as you know. The seat colours were not favour either city or the blues so the yellow in our shirt was not allowed to be represented in our seats but someone stuck the eight yellow seats in the plans and no one noticed. Sort of a this is Cardiff Citys ground and nobody else's. If that makes sense.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:18 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Why do we have those 4 yellow seats in the Canton and Family stands and why have we got dark blue seats in the back row of seats all the way around the stadium? Have always wondered that. :ayatollah:

i can answer that

the dark blue seats are used as a border someone thought it would look nice

as for the yellow seats, the ground was built originally for cardiff city and cardiff blues as you know. The seat colours were not favour either city or the blues so the yellow in our shirt was not allowed to be represented in our seats but someone stuck the eight yellow seats in the plans and no one noticed. Sort of a this is Cardiff Citys ground and nobody else's. If that makes sense.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 pm

The white seats going all the way around look stupid aswell :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:The white seats going all the way around look stupid aswell :lol: :ayatollah:

Would look plain though without them :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

I was going to say put the badge but not that f*cking beer mat :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Sadly it may be like this if the Malaysians have their way :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm

What do those white seats say ?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm

llan bluebird wrote:What do those white seats say ?

I don't know. I never learned to read. :(

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Because Yellow is part of our colours :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Sadly it may be like this if the Malaysians have their way :(

Looks quite smart. :?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Because Yellow is part of our colours :ayatollah:

I know that, but why just 8 seats out of nearly 27k :lol:
The dark blue seats i find strange though 8-)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Sadly it may be like this if the Malaysians have their way :(

No it wouldn't, the Malaysian flag doesn't have red in it, it has blue ;)

(Top left of the picture :D )

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Because Yellow is part of our colours :ayatollah:

I know that, but why just 8 seats out of nearly 27k :lol:
The dark blue seats i find strange though 8-)

Because had we had any more yellow it would of upset the egg heads chief. And we was not allowed to do that.