Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So the World gets it's chance to laugh at us....

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 pm

When we walk out against Huddersfield in our Red kit and Blue Stadium thanks to the Sky camera's.....Great chance for the pro Blues to cause some disruption I reckon..... :ayatollah:

Re: So the World gets it's chance to laugh at us....

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:17 pm

What a stupid post.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 pm

EL JEFE wrote:What a stupid post.

Nothing stupid about showing your disgust in front of the cameras..

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm

wkdblue wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:What a stupid post.

Nothing stupid about showing your disgust in front of the cameras..

So you saying your going to our 1st league game of the season just to protest?? Lol lets all feed our negativity into the team?? Unbelievable :(

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:15 pm

"Nothing wrong in showing your disgust in frot of the camera's"

Stupid answer to a stupid post.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 pm

And what disruption were you thinking about ,disrupting the team on their first game of the season :roll:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Heard theres a few of our pals in the red camp Steve :(

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:33 pm

CP76 wrote:Heard theres a few of our pals in the red camp Steve :(

:cry: :cry:

Were the laughing stock in football.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

We'll only be the laughing stock if we allow people to get to us! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

without doubt annis not cos we are red but how the "fans" have fought to save our identity

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 pm

super kev legend wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

without doubt annis not cos we are red but how the "fans" have fought to save our identity

U mean, who have not fought. :cry:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
super kev legend wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Its people's choice

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
super kev legend wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Its people's choice

True that is their chose.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
super kev legend wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Its people's choice

True that is their chose.

I'm waiting untill that first game to see us in red then decide. I'm against it but I want us to become debt free

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm waiting untill that first game to see us in red then decide. I'm against it but I want us to become debt free[/quote]

I respect u on that, but that Debt Free to me, does not wash, but I wont start another debate on it aagain. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm

I hope people don't use this game being on sky as an excuse to act like idiots.
We should be going to the game to support the team.
I appreciate banners being put up etc but nothing to disgrace the club.

I suggest a big push for everyone to wear blue to this game :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Debt free? The debt is getting bigger by the day. The Malaysians are just lending us money. With interest. They don't seem to be in any hurry to settle the Langston account. They talk a good game, hundreds of millions. Reality is different. The reason why CCFC is a laughing stock, is because so many fans fall for this nonsense, and are happy to see the club's traditions be destroyed.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:01 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Debt free? The debt is getting bigger by the day. The Malaysians are just lending us money. With interest. They don't seem to be in any hurry to settle the Langston account. They talk a good game, hundreds of millions. Reality is different. The reason why CCFC is a laughing stock, is because so many fans fall for this nonsense, and are happy to see the club's traditions be destroyed.

Cardiff City is not a laughing stock and it will only become a laughing stock, if we allow people to get to us! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Protest before the game, after the game, half time, the day before or the day after!

But Please please please! Nothing silly during the game.

We're there to support Cardiff city!!

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Debt free? The debt is getting bigger by the day. The Malaysians are just lending us money. With interest. They don't seem to be in any hurry to settle the Langston account. They talk a good game, hundreds of millions. Reality is different. The reason why CCFC is a laughing stock, is because so many fans fall for this nonsense, and are happy to see the club's traditions be destroyed.

Cardiff City is not a laughing stock and it will only become a laughing stock, if we allow people to get to us! :ayatollah:

In the Bar in Majorca that I have covered in Cardiff tops and flag after flag, the owner rang me last night and I am only saying what he said 90% of the football fans have been laughing at Cardiff City at our new colours etc, but at the same time saying they felt for our fans and it was a disgrace.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:09 pm

I don't think anyone is happy with it mate. I have not met 1 person who is happy with or pro the change. I've met plenty of people who understand it needs to happen to survive/progress.

Its starting to irritate me now because people are putting Cardiff fans into sections and catogries now.

No one wants red FFs!!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:13 pm

I dont give a flying f**k what people think of us tbh all the other clubs can laugh but it will not affect me one bit! What happend to the "no one like us and we dont care" they can go f**k themselves people posting, my qpr mate said this my friend from zimbabwe said that my uncle john from jamaica said blah nlah blah ... Who actually gives a f**k what other fans think of OUR club?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

In the Bar in Majorca that I have covered in Cardiff tops and flag after flag, the owner rang me last night and I am only saying what he said 90% of the football fans have been laughing at Cardiff City at our new colours etc, but at the same time saying they felt for our fans and it was a disgrace.

It shouldn't matter if people are laughing at us mate. People have been laughing at us for years in the low divisions, bottling the finals, financial trouble, sheep, welsh ect!! We have got used to it now. It only makes us stronger as a unit of fans!!

Something needs to happen quick to unite the fans as this is a worrying poison in our fan base.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

So don't we take the p!$$ out of other clubs when they get relegated, or lose matches like the Jacks lost in the League Cup last year etc?

We were down in the dungeon leagues for umpteen years, had the p!$$ taken out of us for ages over that, especially when the Jacks were in the old First Division under Toshack and now they're in the Premiership, we're having that all over again!

If our fans can't take other fans taking the p!$$ out of us, then we're going to be jiggered if we ever have to go to war again!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

We're only a laughing stock amongst diehard supporters of clubs with no prospects and no money. The realist supporters amongst the other clubs realise that we have a good chance to move up and away and leave them behind.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm

This is different. That's why we have a split in the fanbase. Nobody was asking for a rebrand, but the speed with which some have, literally, changed colours is frightening. If we don't face up to the fact that we have problems, amongst ourselves, then the mood will just get worse. This is a new situation.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:This is different. That's why we have a split in the fanbase. Nobody was asking for a rebrand, but the speed with which some have, literally, changed colours is frightening. If we don't face up to the fact that we have problems, amongst ourselves, then the mood will just get worse. This is a new situation.

You're missing the point, nobody has said they want Red, nobody has changed colours, we're all Bluebirds, but the club is going to be red for next season at least, so we should give each other a bit more respect, try and affect the things which we can affect, like getting behind our team on the pitch!

I've already posted that the club have invited people aboard a committee to get involved in future discussions and proposals, so there's a way forward for you! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:49 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
super kev legend wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Its people's choice

But was it the 'peoples choice..? who put a ballot paper through the doors of fans..?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

1. I don't think we are

2. I don't give a f**k anyway

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 pm

On the other hand if we put in a great performance, win and try and emulate a great atmosphere all the other 22 teams watching will be wary of how well we can play.
I think our squad need to make CCS a fortress this year, key to promotion. :ayatollah:

BLOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: