Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gylfi Sigurðsson to Liverpool??

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Looking forward to the outcome of this transfer, I really hope he picks the scousers over the yids, other attacking midfielder to put Bellamy further down the pecking order and a step nearer to us

Re: Gylfi Sigurðsson to Liverpool??

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 pm

This is a strange one, I thought that it would be a no-brainer for him to link up with Rodgers, and even though I was a bit gutted, he was never our player. Seems odds on now that he's off to Spurs?

Even though I think Spurs will be a better fit for him, its a bit odd, unless Spurs know who their next manager is?

Apparently Rodgers is furious, karma can be a hitch at times eh? :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

scotsjack wrote:This is a strange one, I thought that it would be a no-brainer for him to link up with Rodgers, and even though I was a bit gutted, he was never our player. Seems odds on now that he's off to Spurs?

Even though I think Spurs will be a better fit for him, its a bit odd, unless Spurs know who their next manager is?

You sound glad that Rodgers might be furious ?
How do Jacks feel about him ? Is there a bad feeling or a good-luck-to-him feeling ?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:26 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:This is a strange one, I thought that it would be a no-brainer for him to link up with Rodgers, and even though I was a bit gutted, he was never our player. Seems odds on now that he's off to Spurs?

How do Jacks feel about him ? Is there a bad feeling or a good-luck-to-him feeling ?

Me personally, I hope Rodgers does okay. The way he behaved over Siggy was a bit naughty though, if he joins Spurs that'll make me smile.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 pm

scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Me personally, I hope Rodgers does okay. The way he behaved over Siggy was a bit naughty though, if he joins Spurs that'll make me smile.

Fair enough ........... Is your feeling the same as the majority about Rodgers ?
I can see why him going to Spurs would give you a laugh.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 pm

scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

i hope he signs for liverpool. more chance of bellamy leaving. (25 man squad see)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm

scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

i hope he signs for liverpool. more chance of bellamy leaving. (25 man squad see)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Fair enough ........... Is your feeling the same as the majority about Rodgers ?

I'd say there's a mixture of feeling out there. Couldn't really blame him for taking the Liverpool job though, still a massive club in the grand scheme of things.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:35 pm

scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I'd say there's a mixture of feeling out there. Couldn't really blame him for taking the Liverpool job though, still a massive club in the grand scheme of things.

I agree with you , I was just wondering what sort of reception he'll get at Jacks vs Scousers next season

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Spurs haven't even got a manager at the moment.

Surely he'll join Liverpool... which is good news for the Bellamy deal.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I agree with you , I was just wondering what sort of reception he'll get at Jacks vs Scousers next season

Indifference with any luck and we'll get behind the Swans instead. Maybe a round of applause at full time but nothing else from me.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Apparently Rodgers is furious, karma can be a hitch at times eh? :lol:[/quote]

How do Jacks feel about him ? Is there a bad feeling or a good-luck-to-him feeling ?[/quote]

Me personally, I hope Rodgers does okay. The way he behaved over Siggy was a bit naughty though, if he joins Spurs that'll make me smile.[/quote]

I can see why him going to Spurs would give you a laugh.[/quote]

I'd say there's a mixture of feeling out there. Couldn't really blame him for taking the Liverpool job though, still a massive club in the grand scheme of things.[/quote]

I agree with you , I was just wondering what sort of reception he'll get at Jacks vs Scousers next season[/quote]

Indifference with any luck and we'll get behind the Swans instead. Maybe a round of applause at full time but nothing else from me.[/quote]

Yeah , best way , get behind your team. He left for an "alledged" big club , but we all know they want to be big again and they see him as the man to make them that. Focus on your own team is best , you're right.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm

scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I've gotta be honest, I'll probaly get slated for this, but if he stayed with you, you could've been fighting for Europe next season.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18599310

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm

This guy is a proper knob. Hes been linked to everyone in the Prem since he never finshed his deal to Swansea :lol:
This guy needs to hurry :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I've gotta be honest, I'll probaly get slated for this, but if he stayed with you, you could've been fighting for Europe next season.

Anything above 18th place would be an achievement next year, if we can hold on to a manager after that, I'll be happy.