Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Medicals At The Vale!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am

Does our club carry out medicals at the Vale, or is it in some other hotel, that I seem to remember reading on here?

Re: Medicals At The Vale!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 am

Overthemoon wrote:Does our club carry out medicals at the Vale, or is it in some other hotel, that I seem to remember reading on here?

The Vale mate

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am

Overthemoon wrote:Does our club carry out medicals at the Vale, or is it in some other hotel, that I seem to remember reading on here?

Shit I thought for a sec you had some news :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am

Xcasual wrote:

The Vale mate

Thanks, as I've just had a text from a reliable mate who said that Bellamy is at the Vale with his boots!

Could be that he's just doing a spot of pre season training, but who knows! ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Shit I thought for a sec you had some news :lol:

Overthemoon wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

The Vale mate

Thanks, as I've just had a text from a reliable mate who said that Bellamy is at the Vale with his boots!

Could be that he's just doing a spot of pre season training, but who knows! ;) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Pretty sure our medicals are done in a place down cardiff bay unless we have very recetly changed

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Wasn't Bellamy helping to train the kids anyway though?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Double G wrote:Pretty sure our medicals are done in a place down cardiff bay unless we have very recetly changed

No they are done at the new Vale Hospital for the last season or 2