Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just a thought

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 am

Just had a thought..(yes i do get them now and then)looking at the length of time it took Malky to sign just two players,and his obsession with dossiers,it could well be that we could be halfway through the season before he gets his remaining 8 targets signed..just a thought.......p.s. i say 8 players because that the figure thats being constantly quoted by the local media

Re: Just a thought

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 am

Im guessing ALL the players he wants are on the list from last season , so no need to worry this time about any delays . Its down to other clubs to accept offers plus upto TG/VT to sanction any purchases 1st :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 am

The Official transfer window doesn't open until Sunday! :idea:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 pm

angelis49 wrote:Just had a thought..(yes i do get them now and then)looking at the length of time it took Malky to sign just two players,and his obsession with dossiers,it could well be that we could be halfway through the season before he gets his remaining 8 targets signed..just a thought.......p.s. i say 8 players because that the figure thats being constantly quoted by the local media

Before the start of last season he signed about 9 in 6 weeks I think

But what do I know