Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VT's marketing strategy

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:I think they know what they are doing :ayatollah:

Well I totally Disagree Jinks and I have said why on many occasions and if we go by how they have run our club over the last 2 years, I fear for us.

Also rem they have not got a clue about a football club.

Im waiting to see what their plans are for the next season or two if we get to the premiership and stay there will you agree then that they have done a good job?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:05 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well I totally Disagree Jinks and I have said why on many occasions and if we go by how they have run our club over the last 2 years, I fear for us.

Im waiting to see what their plans are for the next season or two if we get to the premiership and stay there will you agree then that they have done a good job?

So Jinks they have had 2 yeas, now u are saying your waiting on the 3rd and 4th year ?
I will never ever forgive them for stripping us of our identity.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So Jinks they have had 2 yeas, now u are saying your waiting on the 3rd and 4th year ?
I will never ever forgive them for stripping us of our identity.

Annis as a businessman you know things dont happen overnight the club was in a mess after ridsdale's involvement and parts of it still is.
re branding aside would you think the malaysians have done a good job if we get to the premiership and become a decent premiership team?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Neither will I forgive them Annis, and many others. The Malaysian money lenders have vandalised a century of tradition at our club. There was just no need to change the colour and badge. Nobody has come up with a good reason. I'm getting a bit concerned by the number of decent fans who say they will not go down the City again. Not hundreds, I'm not saying, but good lads who were around during the dungeon years, and were there last season. This business is not over, not by a long way.