Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROOF THAT WALES ONLINE COPY AAMB..........

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Sad really.........

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31257837/

Re: PROOF THAT WALES ONLINE COPY AAMB..........

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Sad really.........

I honestly don't see it as sad.
A journo has to find stories where-ever he can. This is in reality, like other sites (Mikes and the official site) a rich vein of information about City. Don't forget, the vast majority of City fans don't go on line.

I think it's more of a compliment to this site, that the press look to us fans, for info and stories. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by SBF1 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Every time I read about that moment I get goosebumps... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

CantonJack wrote:Every time I read about that moment I get goosebumps... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed, fantastic moment caught on camera. :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 pm

SBF1 wrote:

A journo has to find stories where-ever he can. This is in reality, like other sites (Mikes and the official site) a rich vein of information about City. Don't forget, the vast majority of City fans don't go on line.

I think it's more of a compliment to this site that the press look to us fans for info and stories. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

True I suppose.
Funny though Annis posts it on here a few weeks back and it's then on there site.
Reality is the thread finished with people saying the pic is fake, think it was Merlin who spoilt the party :lol:
And they still use it :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

CantonJack wrote:Every time I read about that moment I get goosebumps... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Me too, true Bluebird that makes ya :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's worse when I watch it :ayatollah: LOL

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

I think it's more of a compliment to this site that the press look to us fans for info and stories. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

True I suppose.
Funny though Annis posts it on here a few weeks back and it's then on there site.
Reality is the thread finished with people saying the pic is fake, think it was Merlin who spoilt the party :lol:

Yeah, it was Merlin I think? :D

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 pm

SBF1 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

True I suppose.

Yeah, it was Merlin I think? :D

Ban him, ban him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Icwales are a joke, always have been.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 am

Thats obvious any old joe can click this site and see everything the registered poster can which does not make any sence at all, untill people can see certain thread and areas on the board with x amount of posts then them areas open up thats when you sieve the shit out (story leeches + jacks + trolls) to the good ppl. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 am

whos to say it wasn't posted somewhere else first ? and they had to make sure the photo was legit before posting about it ? just because its posted on here dont mean they dont know about it and if its news its going to be reported , not every story comes from here

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 am

its not really sad

there are the rumours bellamy is going to sign for city again and the press will want to build the hype
at the end of the day the more they can get people excited about future signings the more papers they will sell

not really rocket science

plus fake or not unless someone has claimed a copyright on the photo the press are free to use it