Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHITTS OFF TO VILLA?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 am

by glammy74 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Rumours on twitter are that Villa have had a bid accepted from Cardiff for Whitts

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Yeah that was in January 2007 when we signed him ;)
(or did you mean by Cardiff?) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 am

Whitts is a class player and supporters need to think what it would cost to replace him. :?:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 am

if he wants to go theres nothing the club can do about it ,no good keeping an unhappy player just use the money to bring in another great player :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am

Angry Man wrote:I still see him leaving in all honestly. There's been too much talk about it in every transfer window in recent times and all of the rumours can't be false surely.

You start most of them, so I think we're pretty safe

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:I still see him leaving in all honestly. There's been too much talk about it in every transfer window in recent times and all of the rumours can't be false surely.

No surprise you see him leaving. It was only the other day you reckoned hes not a "Malky" type player. :lol:

Regardless of the FACT malky said pre-season he would build the team around him, which he then did, and then proceeded to play in every minute of every game.

But no, hes not a "Malky type player". :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 pm

PMG get £3.5m of it - maybe way of gettin rd of them leaching blood sucking scum (alledgedly )

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:If we sell Whitts, it would prove that all this talk about promotion is just that, talk. Next season will be a struggle. To stay up !

Depends who we bring in I guess.

It was said only the other day about him leaving if we bring in others :ayatollah:

Love the new profile pic Luton!!

Maybe this is how we find the money for Bellamy?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Angry Man wrote:The guy is almost 30 now and time isn't on his side if he wants to play in the Premiership and lets be honest every footballer wants to play at that level.

Ive always said that I thought Mutch was a replacement for him and it 'could' be seen as Villa waiting for City to get a replacement in first to soften the blow.

You've 'always said' Mutch was a replacement for him :lol: :lol: :lol: f**k me he's only been
signed for three days

As for Whitts?

Just to update you 'Mr Football'....

Whitts has already played Premiership Football, for years.

(note to mods: please incorporate a 'dunce' smiley somewhere please)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 pm

NIBluebird wrote:PMG get £3.5m of it - maybe way of gettin rd of them leaching blood sucking scum (alledgedly )

I think your thinking of Ray Ransons company.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm

NIBluebird wrote:PMG get £3.5m of it - maybe way of gettin rd of them leaching blood sucking scum (alledgedly )

What on earth r u on about??

Ray Ranson gets his mortgage back if we sell a player for over £3m. PMG are nothing to do with it.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Looks like Villa are looking at,and are in talks with Karim El Ahmadi -

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 88653.html