Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BECKY'S LEGACY (GWYN'S DAUGHTER)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

As a forum and Cardiff City fans we would like to do something to offer our support and condolences to Gwyn and his family at this very sad time.

I have had friends contact me and members of the forum expressing their desire to send a floral tribute to Gwyn from his Cardiff City family.

The forum will be sending flowers on behalf of its members and I have set up a fundraising page on justgiving.com where you can donate funds towards Becky's favoured charity LATCH, it is a charity that supports the children who are receiving treatment for cancer at the Children’s Hospital for Wales and their families.

Becky, despite her illness remained upbeat and positive and continually raised funds for the charity so what better way than help remember Becky's Legacy by donating to the charity.

If you wish to give anything then please do so at http://www.justgiving.com/Becky-Legacy

Re: BECKY'S LEGACY

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 pm

f**k the red shirt blue shirt I'm a bigger fan than you crap.

A young lady is no longer with us through something that can be beaten. I urge every member of this board to chip in what you can,it doesn't matter if its hundreds of pounds or 50p pocket money. Big Gwyn was always there for us twats, a little support for Becky's Legacy please. It's not the money that is the most important but the message we should be sending.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 am

Donation completed.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

Well done Carl, great gesture.
Carl, I will donate to u direct this week, as my Joanne runs my pay pal account for the books etc and I cant work it :lol: :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:Well done Carl, great gesture.
Carl, I will donate to u direct this week, as my Joanne runs my pay pal account for the books etc and I cant work it :lol: :oops: :ayatollah:

Which equates to "I'm an old git and technology is beyond me" :old: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 am

arri potta wrote:

Which equates to "I'm an old git and technology is beyond me" :old: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really am :lol:

Owain sets all this forum up for me.

Joanne sets up my Amazon/FB/Ebay/Pay Pal etc etc accounts

I only learnt how to copy and paste last year. :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

I really am :lol:

Owain sets all this forum up for me.

Joanne sets up my Amazon/FB/Ebay/Pay Pal etc etc accounts

I only learnt how to copy and paste last year. :lol:

Oh I can you a job in the Welsh Assembly ;)

Re: BECKY'S LEGACY (GWYN'S DAUGHTER)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:38 am

Donation made.
Great cause.
RIP Becky.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 am

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 am

Red v Blue totally irrelevant when events like this happen. Thanks for sorting that Carl just donated. Becky seemed a remarkable young lady and showed courage and bravery right to the end. Once again take care Gwyn x

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 am

Well done Carl :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I just saw this appeal on Facebook, Thank You Carl for letting me and us know. I have just donated a tenner. If this was the only tenner I would have in there, I would have gladly donated it. Big Gwyn has always done so much for so many, it would be nice if we showed him how much, him and his Family mean to us all.

Big Gwyn I have written this on Facebook,

Big Gwyn, I am so sorry to read such a very sad entry. May your Beautiful Daughter Rest In Peace and God Bless The Family and Friends, your Daughter leaves behind. ATB. Reeco

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Thank you to everyone who has donated, if you can help spread the word and raise awareness it would help build Becky's legacy.

Use Facebook and Twitter if you could :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Just donated - it's the first time I've used the Just Giving website - couldn't believe how easy it is

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:59 pm

I think I need to give this a bump. ATB. Reeco

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:I think I need to give this a bump. ATB. Reeco

Donated £5 the other day will bung another £10 in when my pension comes through next week.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Tony, what a wonderful gesture. ATB. Reeco

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Reeco From Abertawe wrote:I think I need to give this a bump. ATB. Reeco

Donated £5 the other day will bung another £10 in when my pension comes through next week.

Tony that is very kind :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm

great stuff carl.done.k.r.o :ayatollah: