Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thankyou!!!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 pm

I put a topic on last night about the lack of quality in the BRITISH game. Some really interesting and thought provoking replies (christ some even showed that we Cardiff fans do know a thing or two about football) :lol: It was also SO refreshing to debate something other than the BLUE/RED thing. Started me thinking.........the football season ain't far off!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :P

Re: Thankyou!!!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm

skybluebird wrote:I put a topic on last night about the lack of quality in the BRITISH game. Some really interesting and thought provoking replies (christ some even showed that we Cardiff fans do know a thing or two about football) :lol: It was also SO refreshing to debate something other than the BLUE/RED thing. Started me thinking.........the football season ain't far off!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :P

Cheers Blue !! :D

Re: Thankyou!!!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
skybluebird wrote:I put a topic on last night about the lack of quality in the BRITISH game. Some really interesting and thought provoking replies (christ some even showed that we Cardiff fans do know a thing or two about football) :lol: It was also SO refreshing to debate something other than the BLUE/RED thing. Started me thinking.........the football season ain't far off!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :P

Cheers Blue !! :D

First response..........................the BLUE/RED thing.....................................cheers Nukes. :roll: