Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturday April 3rd 3:00pm

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 am

The people with REAL PASSION for DIRECT ACTION who refuse to SIT ON THEIR HANDS AND WATCH ANYMORE WILL BE MARCHING AGAIN.

Re: Saturday April 3rd 3:00pm

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 am

BlooDan wrote:The people with REAL PASSION for DIRECT ACTION who refuse to SIT ON THEIR HANDS AND WATCH ANYMORE WILL BE MARCHING AGAIN.

We will wait and see the out come of The Tax mans decision and Borleys trip to Malaysia. But def not the jacks game.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BlooDan wrote:The people with REAL PASSION for DIRECT ACTION who refuse to SIT ON THEIR HANDS AND WATCH ANYMORE WILL BE MARCHING AGAIN.

We will wait and see the out come of The Tax mans decision and Borleys trip to Malaysia.

Any hopes of anything concrete coming from Malaysia Annis? It's coming down to the wire now, if they are going to make a move, it must happen soon surely?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 pm

I say go for it and we can always switch if off.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We will wait and see the out come of The Tax mans decision and Borleys trip to Malaysia.

Any hopes of anything concrete coming from Malaysia Annis? It's coming down to the wire now, if they are going to make a move, it must happen soon surely?

Borley is very hopeful, hope he comes on here later.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:27 pm

I dont think that the game against Swansea would be ideal for a demonstration to be honest

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:I dont think that the game against Swansea would be ideal for a demonstration to be honest

I agree, it would DEF HAVE TO BE ANOTHER GAME, WE Dont need bad publicity.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I think we should judge how much effect we want to have...... for maximum effect it is the perfect game yet filled with many extra dangers of course. I think we should see how many downward turns we get in the next couple of weeks....... now is not the time to be nervous, we need to be thoughtful yet decisive with our next actions......

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm

It'd be sure to kick off. There is no way you can say it wouldn't.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm

mp4-12c wrote:I think we should judge how much effect we want to have...... for maximum effect it is the perfect game yet filled with many extra dangers of course. I think we should see how many downward turns we get in the next couple of weeks....... now is not the time to be nervous, we need to be thoughtful yet decisive with our next actions......

we need to be thoughtful yet decisive with our next actions.

TOTALLY AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:I dont think that the game against Swansea would be ideal for a demonstration to be honest

I think it's the perfect game :lol: