Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sack the bastards !!!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

I don't like to see people loosing their jobs, but whoever is in charge of marketing at the CCS 'SUPERSTORE', (MY ARSE), should be shown the door. I'm not wanting to buy a red shirt, even a blue one for that matter, which you cant get until the end of july which is shite considering all the people going on holiday. All I want is to pre order the goalkeeper kit for my son, but I can't because they haven't decided on one yet. Useless. I hate the jacks but they've been selling their kits for the last month.

Re: sack the bastards !!!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 pm

lips1 wrote:I don't like to see people loosing their jobs, but whoever is in charge of marketing at the CCS 'SUPERSTORE', (MY ARSE), should be shown the door. I'm not wanting to buy a red shirt, even a blue one for that matter, which you cant get until the end of july which is shite considering all the people going on holiday. All I want is to pre order the goalkeeper kit for my son, but I can't because they haven't decided on one yet. Useless. I hate the jacks but they've been selling their kits for the last month.

Wear the one from last season, with the bluebird. :ayatollah:
Or even better: The one without 'Malaysia' on it.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm

count to ten, and calm the fu*k down.CCFC :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Why are you in such a hurry to buy it ? Is there a birthday or holiday deadline ?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

It's not the end of the world, you sound like a spoilt brat stamping his feet, you want someone to get sack because you can't get what you want :?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:45 am

It's my kids birthday, but it's the same every year when it comes to the replica shirt, surely they should be in place to sell as soon as the season finishes, not like they couldn't decide on the new shirts during the football season. I know it's a bit different this year but come on sort it out !!!