Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Some rumours on the internet that Fulham are trying to get him on a season long loan, reckon there's any chance of us putting in a cheeky bid ? :ayatollah:

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 pm

cant see him coming back i would expect arsenal to want him in the prem if they loan him to be honest id love to see him back though

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm

No chance. Only reason he came to us for a month last time was to help in his recovery from that leg break! Get his fitness back up.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 pm

No

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Why is he going to Fulham?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm

antill_dunning wrote:Some rumours on the internet that Fulham are trying to get him on a season long loan, reckon there's any chance of us putting in a cheeky bid ? :ayatollah:

If we match Fulhams offer and put in a price at end of season clause, it would up to the player surely

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Sometimes i wish that i was still working in Albany Rd..with all the chats i had with Rambo grandad,and the likes of Bellers and Chops ;)
Here is the link with Fulham's interest in Rambo -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... urphy.html

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:
antill_dunning wrote:Some rumours on the internet that Fulham are trying to get him on a season long loan, reckon there's any chance of us putting in a cheeky bid ? :ayatollah:

If we match Fulhams offer and put in a price at end of season clause, it would up to the player surely

That's what I was thinking and wondered if he'd pick us over Premiership football, probably a long shot but he made a massive difference last time he was back.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 pm

I can't see him leaving arsenal

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I can't see him leaving arsenal

I Can't see him going to Fulham ( IMO ) .

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Wenget rarely likes to loan out his youngsters until jan an instill think Rambo had a place on the bench at least

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Wenget rarely likes to loan out his youngsters until jan an instill think Rambo had a place on the bench at least

Agree with you 2blue :ayatollah: - plays most of the younger lads in the Carling / League Cup or whatever it is called now,then looks at his plans for the rest of the season.