Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy and the red kit!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Can't believe certain people are getting excited by Bellamy coming home, the same people are saying this and that about changing to red! We all wants bells back! My message is don't bite the hand that feeds you!! Leave the Malaysians run our club and we just support them! People forget it was only a few years ago when risdale was stitching us up! I love the red kit!

Vincent tans barmy army!

Re: Bellamy and the red kit!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I aint getting excited. Didn't work out last time, can't see it working out this time either. Not really fussed on having a player on massive wages who will more than likely spend half the season injured. Other players Start relying on him only for him to get sidelined for 1,2 months, it could f**k us right up.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:I aint getting excited. Didn't work out last time, can't see it working out this time either. Not really fussed on having a player on massive wages who will more than likely spend half the season injured. Other players Start relying on him only for him to get sidelined for 1,2 months, it could f**k us right up.

don't talk daft

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm

bozzer64 wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:I aint getting excited. Didn't work out last time, can't see it working out this time either. Not really fussed on having a player on massive wages who will more than likely spend half the season injured. Other players Start relying on him only for him to get sidelined for 1,2 months, it could f**k us right up.

don't talk daft

Care to explain how I'm talking daft? If he comes back he will be on huge wages. Last time he was here he missed a lot of the season through injury. Did he really make that much of a difference last time he was here? We were all so sure promotion was in the bag last time he joined us yet we are still in the championship. Class player yes, but can we really afored to have a player of his calibre where there's a good chance he could be out injured at crucial points of the season. we aint liverpool where we can afored to rest our main players every other game. I'd rather us bring younger less injury prone players in with half his skill yet can put in a full season. Just my opinion.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:17 pm

I think Bellers under Malkey, will be better than Bellers under Jones.

Bellers had a load of lazy players around him with Jones here. :oops: :oops:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:

don't talk daft

Care to explain how I'm talking daft? If he comes back he will be on huge wages. Last time he was here he missed a lot of the season through injury. Did he really make that much of a difference last time he was here? We were all so sure promotion was in the bag last time he joined us yet we are still in the championship. Class player yes, but can we really afored to have a player of his calibre where there's a good chance he could be out injured at crucial points of the season. we aint liverpool where we can afored to rest our main players every other game. I'd rather us bring younger less injury prone players in with half his skill yet can put in a full season. Just my opinion.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 pm

SBF1 wrote:I think Bellers under Malkey, will be better than Bellers under Jones.

Bellers had a load of lazy players around him with Jones here. :oops: :oops:

You may be right! I don't dispute that. And if we had a squad with lots of strength and depth I'd be over the moon with bellamy signing for us again. I just think if we bring in bellamy it will eat up a large chunk of our transfer budget. There's a lot of strengthening to be done if we are going to push for promotion. Bellamy, although a top'top player, I just can't see him being the answer. That's just my opinion mind. If he does come back, although not as excited as most seem to be over the prospect of him signing...I wouldn't complain lol

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:54 pm

:lol: Well it is a bit daft!

Last time Bellamy probably directly and indirectly earned us a quarter of our points? If the club and Liverpool/Bellamy can thrash out a deal that all parties are happy with then surely theres no need for you to be worrying about money!! Nobody really knows how much is in the Transfer/Salary kitty so we can't really comment can we?

Let me just remind you Bellamy was voted as player of the season in his last at Man City, and was arguably Liverpools best player last season even though he only started 3 games! (rest as a sub!)

I'm pretty sure he can handle the drop to the championship again! ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm

chopsrules wrote:Can't believe certain people are getting excited by Bellamy coming home, the same people are saying this and that about changing to red! We all wants bells back! My message is don't bite the hand that feeds you!! Leave the Malaysians run our club and we just support them! People forget it was only a few years ago when risdale was stitching us up! I love the red kit!

Vincent tans barmy army!

Wanting Bellamy back and not wanting the red kit are totally seperate issues FFS!!!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Would love to see him back and this is why :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUsmyyvxa6U

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

djwayne wrote:Would love to see him back and this is why :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Love this vid...where the f**k is rangel goin? :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

djwayne wrote:Would love to see him back and this is why :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great goal, never get of tired of watching it.

Who's Rangel :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 pm

well he played 35 games and only missed couple because injury, others he was rested for! not bad for injury prone player!!!!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 am

Merlin wrote:

:lol: Well it is a bit daft!

Last time Bellamy probably directly and indirectly earned us a quarter of our points? If the club and Liverpool/Bellamy can thrash out a deal that all parties are happy with then surely theres no need for you to be worrying about money!! Nobody really knows how much is in the Transfer/Salary kitty so we can't really comment can we?

Let me just remind you Bellamy was voted as player of the season in his last at Man City, and was arguably Liverpools best player last season even though he only started 3 games! (rest as a sub!)

I'm pretty sure he can handle the drop to the championship again! ;)

exactly there we go no need for me to explain how your talking daft :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:56 am

pembroke allan wrote:

well he played 35 games and only missed couple because injury, others he was rested for! not bad for injury prone player!!!!

You beat me to it :lol: :ayatollah: Not exactly Fowler or Owen is he :roll:

The other untangible factor is, particularly if we can get him early, that he may well attract players of a certain calibre. It certainly sends out a statement of intent :ayatollah: