Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my mum told me to throw my cardiff

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 am

top away this morning just a polo shirt she said this thing is gettin to old now its falling part i said i wanna keep it she said why u can buy another one i was like no i fkin cant she said why i said cause im never gonna be able to buy another one with that badge on it :( that shut her up :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: my mum told me to throw my cardiff

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 am

Listen....mums knows best. :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:top away this morning just a polo shirt she said this thing is gettin to old now its falling part i said i wanna keep it she said why u can buy another one i was like no i fkin cant she said why i said cause im never gonna be able to buy another one with that badge on it :( that shut her up :lol: :ayatollah:

Send your mum up my way ,I'll sort her out ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 am

Yesterday my mam asked if I wanted her to get me the new home shirt to go on holiday. Instant reaction was 'f**k no!' :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:52 am

My mum asked did i want the new kit.... My father is now a widow

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:My mum asked did i want the new kit.... My father is now a widow

Believe the term is widower ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm

MayorOfLondon wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:My mum asked did i want the new kit.... My father is now a widow

No he is a transexual now.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
MayorOfLondon wrote:

No he is a transexual now.

:lol: