Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what i told this morning regarding players

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 am

im not one to put out rumours on here but im just gonna pass on what i was told when to local hairdresers this morning we always talk about city and he said someone who comes in claims he got a close source in the club mentioned 3 players aparantly we are gonna sign two premier league players on loan wheather its a done deal or not i dont know ( thats they he explained it so hoping its not some reserve hopefully someone worth it maybe they are sort of in and out of a team due to new signing etc) and 3rd player is quite obvious craig bellamy permanent deal ... :ayatollah: like i said not one to start rumours etc just passing on what ive been told :ayatollah:

Re: what i told this morning regarding players

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:im not one to put out rumours on here but im just gonna pass on what i was told when to local hairdresers this morning we always talk about city and he said someone who comes in claims he got a close source in the club mentioned 3 players aparantly we are gonna sign two premier league players on loan wheather its a done deal or not i dont know ( thats they he explained it so hoping its not some reserve hopefully someone worth it maybe they are sort of in and out of a team due to new signing etc) and 3rd player is quite obvious craig bellamy permanent deal ... :ayatollah: like i said not one to start rumours etc just passing on what ive been told :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 am

Blackburn have just signed Danny Murphy from Fulham for £2.5mil .............. so wont be him then !

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Blackburn have just signed Danny Murphy from Fulham for £2.5mil .............. so wont be him then !

Murphy left Fulham because his contract expired so he is a free transfer to Blackburn.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:im not one to put out rumours on here but im just gonna pass on what i was told when to local hairdresers this morning we always talk about city and he said someone who comes in claims he got a close source in the club mentioned 3 players aparantly we are gonna sign two premier league players on loan wheather its a done deal or not i dont know ( thats they he explained it so hoping its not some reserve hopefully someone worth it maybe they are sort of in and out of a team due to new signing etc) and 3rd player is quite obvious craig bellamy permanent deal ... :ayatollah: like i said not one to start rumours etc just passing on what ive been told :ayatollah:

I love when someone says they are not starting a rumour and then do just that :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I love when someone says they are not starting a rumour and then do just that :lol:

He didnt start it he's just added to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 am

well its the first time i have regarding players :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 am

bspark wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Blackburn have just signed Danny Murphy from Fulham for £2.5mil .............. so wont be him then !

Murphy left Fulham because his contract expired so he is a free transfer to Blackburn.

I stand corrected ..... statement I read mentioned " a contract worth £2.5mil " .... so must be his wages then ?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:

well its the first time i have regarding players :lol:

Don't worry buddy the message board would be a lot less interesting without post's like the above ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 am

The name Darius Henderson has cropped up today ...... not sure if that would be a good signing or not ??

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:im not one to put out rumours on here but im just gonna pass on what i was told when to local [b]hairdresers [/b]this morning we always talk about city and he said someone who comes in claims he got a close source in the club mentioned 3 players aparantly we are gonna sign two premier league players on loan wheather its a done deal or not i dont know ( thats they he explained it so hoping its not some reserve hopefully someone worth it maybe they are sort of in and out of a team due to new signing etc) and 3rd player is quite obvious craig bellamy permanent deal ... :ayatollah: like i said not one to start rumours etc just passing on what ive been told :ayatollah:

Was it what you asked for ?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Murphy was a freebie....

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Mentions darius henderson in the mirror

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
bspark wrote:

I stand corrected ..... statement I read mentioned " a contract worth £2.5mil " .... so must be his wages then ?

lmao u actually thouhgt a 34 year old or howerer old he is is going to be 2.5 million

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Rob Brady winger on loan from Utd

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:52 pm

cityblue wrote:Mentions darius henderson in the mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ves-931930

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

this thread is a waste of time

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 pm