Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dragon

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 am

Deep,deep deep beneath the bowls of the earth,the great Red Dragon stirs,he can remember a time when his kind ruled the known world for a millenia,but the great Dragons of history failed to adapt to an evolving world and was nearly made extinct,only a few now remain,the Red Dragon knows that some humans will always be hostile to change and will fight to keep their history and tradition,just like those who ruled the Roman empire,like the great chieftains of the Incas,and those who thought Atlantis would never be lost for ever beneath the deep cold waters of the mighty ocean,the Third Reich was meant to last for a thousand years,but only lasted five years,the great Red Dragon has seen all this come to past and wonders as he rests in his underground chamber,will history for some of Mankind continue to repeat itself

Re: Dragon

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 am

bit early for a drink m8. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 am

angelis49 wrote:Deep,deep deep beneath the bowls of the earth,the great Red Dragon stirs,he can remember a time when his kind ruled the known world for a millenia,but the great Dragons of history failed to adapt to an evolving world and was nearly made extinct,only a few now remain,the Red Dragon knows that some humans will always be hostile to change and will fight to keep their history and tradition,just like those who ruled the Roman empire,like the great chieftains of the Incas,and those who thought Atlantis would never be lost for ever beneath the deep cold waters of the mighty ocean,the Third Reich was meant to last for a thousand years,but only lasted five years,the great Red Dragon has seen all this come to past and wonders as he rests in his underground chamber,will history for some of Mankind continue to repeat itself

Dylan Thomas is a bluebird thomas is a bluebird, la la la.. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 am

Do you realise my dear taffy123,that Wales is the only country in the world that has the Red Dragon as its emblem on their flag.......unless you know different of course,also im so saddened that my Red Dragon fable went completely over your head

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 am

angelis49 wrote:Do you realise my dear taffy123,that Wales is the only country in the world that has the Red Dragon as its emblem on their flag.......unless you know different of course,also im so saddened that my Red Dragon fable went completely over your head

I am not sure if we are technically a country.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
angelis49 wrote:Do you realise my dear taffy123,that Wales is the only country in the world that has the Red Dragon as its emblem on their flag.......unless you know different of course,also im so saddened that my Red Dragon fable went completely over your head

So they tell us.....but I've always felt it's a country.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:36 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

We were confirmed as a proper country last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.english.leannewood.plaidcymr ... -official/

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

Are you serious?

Wales was a country before Britain ever existed.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 pm

So was Mesopotamia, but we don't sit next to them in the UN either.

I stand corrected if indeed we are considered a country. ( I can't believe anything on a Plaid website)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Are you serious?

Wales was a country before Britain ever existed.

100% right we are a country

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Good god there's some thick twats on here :shock: