1%

Total votes : 138

Best derby in the UK? POLL

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Whats the best derby in the UK?

If you can't choose your Fav you can't pick 2 :ayatollah:

Re: Best derby in the UK? POLL

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Best derby or most hate filled derby? If it's the latter then the South Wales derby will definitely be in the top 2. There cannot be many local derbies which have the same level of policing and restrictions on travel as Cardiff v Swansea. Anyone else agree? :?:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

DERBY :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

DERBY :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Come back when you give all derbies available in the UK?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm

I wouldnt put cardiff vs swansea 1st i wouldnt even put them 10th for atmospheres either :shock: how deluded some fans are yet we dont have a better atmosphere than 90% of them games in the poll.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

TERRYB wrote:Best derby or most hate filled derby? If it's the latter then the South Wales derby will definitely be in the top 2. There cannot be many local derbies which have the same level of policing and restrictions on travel as Cardiff v Swansea. Anyone else agree? :?:

Agree

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm

In terms of atmosphere and hatred the Old Firm by a country mile

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:I wouldnt put cardiff vs swansea 1st i wouldnt even put them 10th for atmospheres either :shock: how deluded some fans are yet we dont have a better atmosphere than 90% of them games in the poll.

This^^^^^

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Epsom derby

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Has to be Pompy vs Saints. Best Atomsphere produces great derbys. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Millwall v WHU.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Cardiff swansea! Being a cardiff boy, All the other derbies mean nothing to me. Just wish they would relax the restrictions. Not because I wana fight but so fans could make a proper day of it! Thing is with our derby, we are to different city's, so its easy to restrict it. Cardiff vs Newport would be intresting lol

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Cardiff swansea! Being a cardiff boy, All the other derbies mean nothing to me. Just wish they would relax the restrictions. Not because I wana fight but so fans could make a proper day of it! Thing is with our derby, we are to different city's, so its easy to restrict it. Cardiff vs Newport would be intresting lol

Bingo.

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

aj1927 wrote:Come back when you give all derbies available in the UK?

Only can fit 25 derbys

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 am

Shit atmosphear at yours agreed,,but at the lib its top class..
Its u who are shit end of.
Ask anyone who was at the lib in the carling cup.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am

I have been to nearly everyone of them Derby games.

We prob have the most police. :lol:

Rangers/Celtic a let down.

Most violent ones are

Westham/Millwall

Cardiff/Swansea(if it was not a bubble).

Man Utd/Leeds

Sunderland/Newcastle.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:53 am

If your looking for the most hate filled/police blues-villa pisses all over all them. Seen it first hand, they are a different level. The Zulus have been massive again the last 3-4 years. And that derby is nasty as f**k still. Cardiff Swansea I dont think is much now days compared to others.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am

the lanes in ely wrote:If your looking for the most hate filled/police blues-villa pisses all over all them. Seen it first hand, they are a different level. The Zulus have been massive again the last 3-4 years. And that derby is nasty as f**k still. Cardiff Swansea I dont think is much now days compared to others.

I am pretty sure that if the travel restrictions and OTT policing were relaxed there would be carnage every time Cardiff City played Swansea. The games are so well policed now that any threat of violence has been removed.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Shit atmosphear at yours agreed,,but at the lib its top class..

I was at the carling cup game, great atmosphere because it was an evening KO. Also a good atmosphere at the CCS when chops scored the winner, but you wouldn't know that because you weren't there. Only swansea die-hards come to cardiff, and you clearly are not one of them.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:37 pm

From Facebook

Jamie Wall millwall west ham, nothing comes near.
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like

Callum Sufc Jones sheffield united v sheffield wednesday massive derby
about an hour ago · Like

Colin Norton oldham bolton back in the day
about an hour ago · Like

Lee Hudson Blues Vila one city derby pure hatered
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like · 1

Ste Rhodes believe burnley blackburn love each other and ripped the stand roof off one year
52 minutes ago · Like

Ant Barrett port vale v stoke city....city on lockdown and pubs boarded up...and contray to what stoke would have you believe...not all one sided either

45 minutes ago · Like
Tom VenkysOut Croft blackburn b*rnley...small towns but the hatred is mad
34 minutes ago · Like
Jamie Wall all good derbys I'm sure but for hate and passion u can't beat millwall west ham. how they are letting david haye fight at upton park is laughable there's gonna be murders.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm

I went to a few Swindon - Oxford derby games during my younger days and there is no love lost between these sets of fans.

probably up with the worst of what I have seen.

Does Swindon have a reputation - I remember it being tasty after a game in Swindon when we played them in the fa cup (approx 1995)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 pm

I always like Cardiff v Bristol City (Severnside side) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Shit atmosphear at yours agreed,,but at the lib its top class..

Mmmmmmmmmm ................... atmosphere was great at the Liberty when Bellers hit that screamer :lol:

CCS was so quiet when Chopra hit the last minute winner though :roll: :lol: Mind you, you probably couldn't hear because you were too busy singing "You'll never beat the Jacks" as it hit the back of the net :lol:

Funnily enough, you lot were only saying about 4 months ago that the Carling Cup was a nothing competition :lol:

Sounds like you suffer from that well known Jack disease ........................... selective hearing when it come to atmosphere :lol:

Knob :roll:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:12 pm

murphy wrote:

I was at the carling cup game, great atmosphere because it was an evening KO. Also a good atmosphere at the CCS when chops scored the winner, but you wouldn't know that because you weren't there. Only swansea die-hards come to cardiff, and you clearly are not one of them.

spot on Murphs

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmm ................... atmosphere was great at the Liberty when Bellers hit that screamer :lol:

CCS was so quiet when Chopra hit the last minute winner though :roll: :lol: Mind you, you probably couldn't hear because you were too busy singing "You'll never beat the Jacks" as it hit the back of the net :lol:

Funnily enough, you lot were only saying about 4 months ago that the Carling Cup was a nothing competition :lol:

Sounds like you suffer from that well known Jack disease ........................... selective hearing when it come to atmosphere :lol:

Knob :roll:

celebrating a goal does not mean a good atmosphere , if you can't make a noise when you score there's something wrong !
and it's your own supporters on here saying ccs is a shit atmosphere nearly every home game , true or not

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:24 pm

murphy wrote:

don't talk bollocks we've always brought tidy support down to cardiff , the way you boys talk every time we played you only about 20 people turned out :roll:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Surprised only 1 has chose the Severn-side derby.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

:lol:
at the poles, fickle/biast much

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Murphy u f*cking cock..been to ninian every time we played from the age of 12 when i sneekef on the train.
Si stop talking shut u paddy named gypo c**t.