Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: * OFFICIAL LAUGH AT ENGLAND THREAD*

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:29 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:All sad little men posting on here. Thing is most of you fuckers don't watch the Welsh national team. A lot more discussion is put into HATING the English national team rather than SUPPORTING the Welsh national team which sadly tells me a lot about all your mental states.

I am not upset England are out, I am a welsh man who supports Wales but f**k me I am cringing at you lot. Your all Nazi supporters if we go by your logics of hating teams based on historical events. Are you forgetting Italians killed many welsh peopel during the war. Bigots.

:old: :old: :old:

It's 4 years today since my mate a staunch city fan was killed in Afghanistan and today I was proud to put flowers on his grave mate so don't talk to me about war,
isn't it your bedtime because you ain't showing your normal cheerful side tonight.

R.I.P Major Michael Williams...Gentleman and Warrior

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm

I am not referring to those who like to see England lose due to banter between our people. But those like Fuhrer Saddles who seem to have a deep psychological and dangerous hatred of the English.

:old: :old:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I am not referring to those who like to see England lose due to banter between our people. But those like Fuhrer Saddles who seem to have a deep psychological and dangerous hatred of the English.

I have many English friends 48 and I have my own banter with them,you did mention Nazis and Italians in the war which I think has no relevance to football banter,even Major Mike didn't hate the Iti's and he was the first to take the mick out of the English football team the same as they did to us,he fought alongside and died with them,I enjoy some of the stuff you throw out on the board but maybe you need a rethink on this one.It's just banter mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I am not referring to those who like to see England lose due to banter between our people. But those like Fuhrer Saddles who seem to have a deep psychological and dangerous hatred of the English.

I have many English friends 48 and I have my own banter with them,you did mention Nazis and Italians in the war which I think has no relevance to football banter,even Major Mike didn't hate the Iti's and he was the first to take the mick out of the English football team the same as they did to us,he fought alongside and died with them,I enjoy some of the stuff you throw out on the board but maybe you need a rethink on this one.It's just banter mate. :ayatollah:

Apologies Dazz, I may have over stepped the mark but the likes of Saddles and Welshcitydragon hating England in non football situations I find amusing.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

Apologies Dazz, I may have over stepped the mark but the likes of Saddles and Welshcitydragon hating England in non football situations I find amusing.

:ayatollah: