Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: to all the english turncoats…………..

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Have to agree, bit of rivalry but really glad they are out. :)

YEP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

And we can switch our radios and TV's back on! :)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:49 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: NEVER FORGET YOU'RE WELSH……..AND NOT PART OF THAT SHOWER OF SHIT FROM OVER THE BRIDGE :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they're all plastics!!haha :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes all plastics like me born and bred in England and still live there supported City for 36 years through 3 divisions going to every away match on the train through the 70's, 80's and 90's all that was great by the way.

You are what 25 just be careful who you call plastics when you have probably watched City since promotion to the Championship.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Not being funny, when was the last time Wales made it to a major tournument?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Not being funny, when was the last time Wales made it to a major tournument?

That's not funny :roll: :?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Not being funny, when was the last time Wales made it to a major tournument?

;)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

;)

Thank f**k England keep getting to major finals and losing on penalties :? ......cos at least it gives the Welsh fans a chance to discuss football during the close season :roll: If we had'nt had the England team in the Euro's and the RED/BLUE debate many on here would have had to go shopping with the Missus instead :roll: :oops: ;)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

;)

Thank f**k England keep getting to major finals and losing on penalties :? ......cos at least it gives the Welsh fans a chance to discuss football during the close season :roll: If we had'nt had the England team in the Euro's and the RED/BLUE debate many on here would have had to go shopping with the Missus instead :roll: :oops: ;)

:lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm

barneyarmy wrote:
ninianblue wrote:england are shit, beatean by a shit italian team, maybe they saved themselves from imbarrisment from playing germany, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You illiterate Oik! You obviously do not have a command of the English language, so speak in your native tongue dear chap. Oh I forgot ,only 21.7% of you Welshies know how to ! Must be quite a drain on the walnut inside your skull having to work out, hating the English but having to speak their language , or in this instance trying to! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Our native language was taken from us by English colonialists. Children caned in schools for speaking it, our songs and dances outlawed, our valleys raped of their wealth and left to die, valleys drowned, population moved on from Elan, Epynt, Efyrnwy, Clywedog, generations of our youth used as cannon fodder in their wars and it's still happening today...and you ask why we hate the English?

From your post I take it that you are not Welsh and therefore you are entitled to your opinion, but please learn our history. Oh and by the same sentiments, I take it that you expect the German nation to support France or Spain to support Portugal as they they are neighbouring states!!!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

BlueGog wrote:
barneyarmy wrote:
ninianblue wrote:england are shit, beatean by a shit italian team, maybe they saved themselves from imbarrisment from playing germany, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You illiterate Oik! You obviously do not have a command of the English language, so speak in your native tongue dear chap. Oh I forgot ,only 21.7% of you Welshies know how to ! Must be quite a drain on the walnut inside your skull having to work out, hating the English but having to speak their language , or in this instance trying to! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Our native language was taken from us by English colonialists. Children caned in schools for speaking it, our songs and dances outlawed, our valleys raped of their wealth and left to die, valleys drowned, population moved on from Elan, Epynt, Efyrnwy, Clywedog, generations of our youth used as cannon fodder in their wars and it's still happening today...and you ask why we hate the English?

From your post I take it that you are not Welsh and therefore you are entitled to your opinion, but please learn our history. Oh and by the same sentiments, I take it that you expect the German nation to support France or Spain to support Portugal as they they are neighbouring states!!!

Humour transplant required!!!!!! :shock: Chill. Look at what is going to happen in Northern Ireland tomorrow. Perhaps we have to leave things in the past (not forgotten) but also move on.Will Northern Ireland be better for this?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

skybluebird wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
barneyarmy wrote:

Humour transplant required!!!!!! :shock: Chill. Look at what is going to happen in Northern Ireland tomorrow. Perhaps we have to leave things in the past (not forgotten) but also move on.Will Northern Ireland be better for this?

I agree with you to an extent. We have moved on as a Nation we have our own parliament and devolution, the process that it is, will no doubt lead to our freedom. I'm sure then it will be much easier.
So many posts in this thread from obvious English settlers or those brainwashed by the system. As I said will the French be supporting Germany their neighbours all the way to the final? I think not

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 pm

BlueGog wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
barneyarmy wrote:

I agree with you to an extent. We have moved on as a Nation we have our own parliament and devolution, the process that it is, will no doubt lead to our freedom. I'm sure then it will be much easier.
So many posts in this thread from obvious English settlers or those brainwashed by the system. As I said will the French be supporting Germany their neighbours all the way to the final? I think not

Methinks the transplant failed :roll: :shock: