Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to all the english turncoats…………..

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: NEVER FORGET YOU'RE WELSH……..AND NOT PART OF THAT SHOWER OF SHIT FROM OVER THE BRIDGE :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: to all the english turncoats…………..

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Don't you support a team that's captain is English?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm

RFMH wrote:Don't you support a team that's captain is English?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :roll:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 pm

It's no more zzzz zzzz zzz than your initial post really. Shock horror, Welsh nationalist doesn't like England.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 pm

RFMH wrote:It's no more zzzz zzzz zzz than your initial post really. Shock horror, Welsh nationalist doesn't like England.

Shock horror………. you're obviously a brainwashed turncoat who has only one fixated opinion……….. Nos da twypsin mawr.

England…….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm gutted they lost... But made an in play bet
For Italy to win on penalties.... :)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

england are shit, beatean by a shit italian team, maybe they saved themselves from imbarrisment from playing germany, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
RFMH wrote:It's no more zzzz zzzz zzz than your initial post really. Shock horror, Welsh nationalist doesn't like England.

Shock horror………. you're obviously a brainwashed turncoat who has only one fixated opinion……….. Nos da twypsin mawr.

England…….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

So you don't have one fixated opinion?

And for the record, England were shit and should have lost the game in normal time. Just your moronic posts are worse than their performance. Xenophobic people aren't known for being too bright though.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: NEVER FORGET YOU'RE WELSH……..AND NOT PART OF THAT SHOWER OF SHIT FROM OVER THE BRIDGE :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they're all plastics!!haha :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: NEVER FORGET YOU'RE WELSH……..AND NOT PART OF THAT SHOWER OF SHIT FROM OVER THE BRIDGE :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm

nothing but a racist.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:27 pm

This thread is sadder than englands performance :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Just out of curiosity.......................WHY.............do you hate the English? Do you hate ................ALL.....the English?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 pm

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if our club put in 8,000 red seats, as part of our stadium expansion!

Especially if they rearrange the approximate 26,000 blue seats and few hundred white seats, to complement the red ones and arrange them into a Union Jack shape! :)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 am

Overthemoon wrote:

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if our club put in 8,000 red seats, as part of our stadium expansion!

Especially if they rearrange the approximate 26,000 blue seats and few hundred white seats, to complement the red ones and arrange them into a Union Jack shape! :)

it,s all lost on him .abuses the english but supports a team who aspires to be in the e.p.l .a team with english players and a welsh national side who has players born in england.the boy is a racist end of.unfit to mod

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 am

jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

it,s all lost on him .abuses the english but supports a team who aspires to be in the e.p.l .a team with english players and a welsh national side who has players born in england.the boy is a racist end of.unfit to mod

exactly,
if his drivel was directed at a muslim,black or dare I say a malaysian hed be banned from here
double standards as always

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:22 am

This isn't what it's about.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:

and dont you support a team in the english league???

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 am

krabb wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

and dont you support a team in the english league???

And not forgetting the starting 11 currently have a grand total of zero welsh players, but a multitude of English and Scottish.

I'm not getting driven into an all out argument on this, but your comment is pretty pathetic really.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 am

Blazing Saddles - what a sad, pathetic person you are.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 am

If he is over 13 years of age i truly pity him

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am

Don't worry Saddles there is at least one other poster who thinks the same as you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

F**K England.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 am

wiltshirebluebird wrote:Blazing Saddles - what a sad, pathetic person you are.

Why? Because he takes the piss out of England losing?

All football fans love it when their nearest neighbours fall on their arse :roll:

Sorry I have hated the English National football team (but not the English people) for all of my 51 years and I can't see that ever changing.

If that is sad, then I'm happily sad if that's at all possible ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
wiltshirebluebird wrote:Blazing Saddles - what a sad, pathetic person you are.

Why? Because he takes the piss out of England losing?

All football fans love it when their nearest neighbours fall on their arse :roll:

Sorry I have hated the English National football team (but not the English people) for all of my 51 years and I can't see that ever changing.

If that is sad, then I'm happily sad if that's at all possible ;)

I agree with Tony and Mr.Saddles and I'm glad to see the back of England for another tournament. Well done to both of these posters for saying what most of us are thinking.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Hard luck England, sorry they are out.
Hope the Spanish win it, could not stand Germany wining it :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

ninianblue wrote:england are shit, beatean by a shit italian team, maybe they saved themselves from imbarrisment from playing germany, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You illiterate Oik! You obviously do not have a command of the English language, so speak in your native tongue dear chap. Oh I forgot ,only 21.7% of you Welshies know how to ! Must be quite a drain on the walnut inside your skull having to work out, hating the English but having to speak their language , or in this instance trying to! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm

To the ppl slating this post saying we shouldn't hate England cos our captain is English etc, does it mean we have to support Swansea then? A few welsh players there. It's a bloody rivalry for Christsake

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Have to agree, bit of rivalry but really glad they are out. :)