Re: TAXI FOR ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Get ready for the same old same old press headlines tomorrow morning, they been bragging them up for months before it , one of the reasons why i love watching them fail in every comp :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Get ready for the same old same old press headlines tomorrow morning, they been bragging them up for months before it , one of the reasons why i love watching them fail in every comp :lol:

They'll blame it on Rooney's hair gel :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

They were very poor :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 pm

I actually wanted them to go through at the beginning of the night, but :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Xcasual wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Get ready for the same old same old press headlines tomorrow morning, they been bragging them up for months before it , one of the reasons why i love watching them fail in every comp :lol:

was looney playing? :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:33 pm

They let a poor Italian side run them ragged, they should have lost in extra time.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Got exactly what they deserved.

Played almost the whole game with 11 men behind the ball and when Carroll came on just resorted to lumping it up to him.

Bloody Chelsea winning the Champions League by defending like bugger and trying to nick a goal has a lot to answer for.

Only one team made any attempt to win that game - fortunately in the end that team won.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

was looney playing? :lol: :lol:

Yes he was playing but not really doing anything italy better side all night it was like watching us camping on are own 18yard line at times last season after going 1-0 up knowing the other team would score sooner or later only england played it for 120mins and rode there luck, pirlo ran the show for an old player thats for sure :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Their shit-----and they know they are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;) :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy8: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
FECKIN HILARIOUS!!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Very reliable, still shit in a shootout... :old:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 pm

the worst italian team i seen for a good few years, so what does that say about ingerland :roll:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Just listening to boring WOY saying "we had plenty of chances" what game was he at :?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

The tabloids will be sharpening the knives. :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm

bluebird1977 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing more than they deserve

I can see this thread going for a while :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Joe Hart on his arse………….priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 pm

cardiff yid wrote:The tabloids will be sharpening the knives. :ayatollah: :lol:

Woy out :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm

They tried to do the anti-football that Chelsea used in Munich, thankfully it backfired. They were shocking offensively, good at the back in fairness, but Joe Hart trying to do a Grobelaar had his nose rubbed in it by some cool penalty taking bar one. I am SO happy :D :D :D :D :D Take a bow Italy in particular Signore Pirlo, get down the City son. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Joe Hart on his arse………….priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes - didn't seem to be pulling a funny face as Pirlo made him look a tw*t with a perfect "Kermagant"!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 pm

They say there is no justice in a penalty shootout

Tonight there was England were shocking and deserved a plane ride home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Over-paid over-hyped primadonas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

You know what they are like!

Tomorrows News Head Line

'Italy cheat on and off the pitch to beat a proud English team'

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:You know what they are like!

Tomorrows News Head Line

'Italy cheat on and off the pitch to beat a proud English team'

" Tears On My Pirlo " ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 am

Not a brilliant Italian team so it really shows how poor England were

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am

The best thing of all was Ashley Cole missing the vital penalty :D :lol: