Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Balotelli

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Hope he gets a hat trick and rams Hansens words right diwn his throat.

Re: Balotelli

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:48 pm

I don't.

I hope he gets 5

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:35 pm

YE don't drink and bet.. I got him to score 3 and 3-0, luckily free bet with ladbrokes..

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Miller time wrote:YE don't drink and bet.. I got him to score 3 and 3-0, luckily free bet with ladbrokes..

Nothing wrong with that. When you get a free bet it's best to do a bet at an outrageous price in the hope you win something. You're not losing anything with a free bet after all. I remember doing a free £2 bet on City to win at Watford 4-1 with Olofinjana scoring the first goal, it was something like 400-1! I got the score right, just the wrong way around! :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Miller time wrote:YE don't drink and bet.. I got him to score 3 and 3-0, luckily free bet with ladbrokes..

Nothing wrong with that. When you get a free bet it's best to do a bet at an outrageous price in the hope you win something. You're not losing anything with a free bet after all. I remember doing a free £2 bet on City to win at Watford 4-1 with Olofinjana scoring the first goal, it was something like 400-1! I got the score right, just the wrong way around! :lol:

Craigos Traitorelli would have won you some dosh. ;)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Whittingham scored first!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Craigos Traitorelli would have won you some dosh. ;)

I see what you did there... :geek:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Whittingham scored first!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, I meant I got the score the wrong way around as I did City to win 4-1, not City to lose 4-1! :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 pm

You put Olofinjana to score first. :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:27 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:You put Olofinjana to score first. :lol:

I know, that's why I had odds of 400-1! :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

No i mean in your first post? You said you had the scorer right didnt you? When it was Whittingham who scored first and you put Olofinjana first well you put in your post. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:No i mean in your first post? You said you had the scorer right didnt you? When it was Whittingham who scored first and you put Olofinjana first well you put in your post. :lol: :ayatollah:

Read my post again. I said I got the SCORE right as I bet on 4-1, but I bet on City to win 4-1, so I got the SCORE of 4-1 right, but I had it the wrong way around as Watford beat us 4-1! :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 pm

:oops: