Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fairwater.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Is a dump.

Time to either knock it down or invest in it big time because it is a blight on an otherwise spectacular city. I walked through their the other day visiting the rough side of the family and by f**k I lost my wallet, keys and walking stick and contracted a mild form of the bubonic plague.

:old: :old:

Re: Fairwater.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Tremorfa is worse!! Used to live on Poplar Rd in Fairwater, and it was pretty quiet, the closer you get to the green, the worse it gets.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:51 pm

You mean you walked through 'there'. Guessing you were obviously wandering around a different part of this spectacular city as judging by your grammar alzheimer has taken over old chap. :D

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm

How does one get his walking stick 'stolen' by while he is walking? :? :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:07 pm

CantonJack wrote:How does one get his walking stick 'stolen' by while he is walking? :? :lol:

I can tell you a few f*cking stories.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Splott has got to be worse

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Is a dump.

Time to either knock it down or invest in it big time because it is a blight on an otherwise spectacular city. I walked through their the other day visiting the rough side of the family and by f**k I lost my wallet, keys and walking stick and contracted a mild form of the bubonic plague.

What you on about, its bloody lovely mun! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Is a dump.

arsehole !

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm

From my experiences driving buses, Tremorfa, Llanrumney, Ely and St Mellons are the worst shit holes.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:From my experiences driving buses, Tremorfa, Llanrumney, Ely and St Mellons are the worst shit holes.

ELY,how dare you SIR. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

taffy123 wrote:
CF64 BLUE wrote:From my experiences driving buses, Tremorfa, Llanrumney, Ely and St Mellons are the worst shit holes.

ELY,how dare you SIR. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

In all fairness I get more shit in Tremorfa and LLanrumney but Ely can have it's moments. :o

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Lol born and bread llanrumney boy! Moved out of the estate about 6years ago but loved growing up there and still go back to visit family and mates. Wouldn't wana be a bus driver on that route though :lol: worst shithole for me is Coed-Y-Gores Llanedeyrn! That place takes shithole to a whole new level.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

guessing none of you go up the Rhondda to often?! you wouldn't be complaining otherwise :lol: get to many wankers up here haha :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:guessing none of you go up the Rhondda to often?! you wouldn't be complaining otherwise :lol: get to many wankers up here haha :lol:

:lol: