Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD LUCK ENGLAND

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Beat one of the countries that brought diving and acting to the football world..

Re: GOOD LUCK ENGLAND

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 pm

FK THEM , COME ON ITALY :old:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:FK THEM , COME ON ITALY :old:

Not small country syndrom again from you is it? :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Good luck italy, f**k england :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 pm

WELSH NOT BRITISH
FU*K OFF ENGLAND
ITALIA ITALIA

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:22 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:WELSH NOT BRITISH
FU*K OFF ENGLAND
ITALIA ITALIA

Welsh not italian f**k off italy :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:23 pm

f**k off England

Come on Italy :D

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Anyone but England.

COME ON ITALY AND FEK OFF FOR GOOD LITTLE ENGLAND!!!!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Good luck Italy smash the morris dancers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Good luck Italy smash the morris dancers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: love it :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:43 pm

I bet most of you fools have English blood :)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 pm

tonyblue wrote:I bet most of you fools have English blood :)

Otherway around I'd say lol a lot of english got welsh irish Scottish blood, but I doubt they'd be cheering any of our teams on.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 pm

There speaks another englishman :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

Otherway around I'd say lol a lot of english got welsh irish Scottish blood, but I doubt they'd be cheering any of our teams on.

Your spot on there its the other way round, the ancient britons spoke an early form of Welsh, and what with saxons, Normans, jutes, angles, romans, etc etc lots of the Britons then got pushed into the areas we call Wales, Scotland today etc. So technically the English are actually Welsh !!!!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

Your spot on there its the other way round, the ancient britons spoke an early form of Welsh, and what with saxons, Normans, jutes, angles, romans, etc etc lots of the Britons then got pushed into the areas we call Wales, Scotland today etc. So technically the English are actually Welsh !!!!

WELL TO BE HONEST THE english ARE GERMAN http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwes ... spaniards/

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Come on England!!

Welsh/British not Italian!!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Come on England!!

Welsh/British not Italian!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I DONT SUFFER FROM SMALL COUNTRY SYNDROM :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Well I have a Welsh father and an English mother, either way I still think its small minded to support 'anyone but England'.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 pm

I got my Peroni in the fridge :old:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Just hope that it's a decent game, between two proper footballing countries, with different styles. :ayatollah:

Did anyone see France v Spain last night? Tippy tappy, fall over, pretty pretty. More tippy tappy. Dreadful stuff, terrible to watch. Is that how Swansea play? If so, long live the Championship

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm

tonyblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Well I have a Welsh father and an English mother, either way I still think its small minded to support 'anyone but England'.

Are you serious lol? Its called sporting rivalry! I mean should we all be cheering swansea on in the premier league because they are a welsh team, the only welsh team playing in that league? I've got more in common with the irish through my mothers side of the family but I didn't or wouldn't cheer them fukas on either! Its not small minded, I just see england as my countrys sporting rivals, and not just in football either.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 pm

I DONT SUFFER FROM SMALL COUNTRY SYNDROM :ayatollah: :lol:[/quote]

Do you support the Jacks as well? England are our biggest rivals when it comes to sport. Im sure American 'soccer' fans want the Mexican and Canadian teams to lose when they are playing other nations. Does that mean America suffers from small nation syndrome?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Beat one of the countries that brought diving and acting to the football world..

top man jinks

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:20 pm

COME ON ITALIA

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Torn here. Like both countries, have nothing against either, wouldn't be averse to seeing England progress but I love Italy's players.

Still, their inevitable heartbreak to Germany on penalties should be a laugh.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 pm

The awkward moment when Welshcitydragons daughter is shagging and English man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All the best with the ENGLISH grandkids fella. :old: :old:

DId Italy fight for the Nazis during WW2...? Yes they did. Killed a fair few welshmen too, yet your hating England for what exactly? Surely the killing of Welsh PEOPLE is worse than killing a language.

Your sad twats, I don't care either just enjoy the game and go outside for a bit. The fresh hair might help stop your bitterness.

:old: :old: :old:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 am

I bet Bobby Moore is spinning in his grave after seeing an ex- West Ham player knock out his beloved England :old:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The awkward moment when Welshcitydragons daughter is shagging and English man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All the best with the ENGLISH grandkids fella. :old: :old:

DId Italy fight for the Nazis during WW2...? Yes they did. Killed a fair few welshmen too, yet your hating England for what exactly? Surely the killing of Welsh PEOPLE is worse than killing a language.

Your sad twats, I don't care either just enjoy the game and go outside for a bit. The fresh hair might help stop your bitterness.

YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOUTH c**t ! OR i WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND DO TIME FOR YOU , DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER YOU FKING PEDO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The awkward moment when Welshcitydragons daughter is shagging and English man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All the best with the ENGLISH grandkids fella. :old: :old:

YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOUTH c**t ! OR i WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND DO TIME FOR YOU , DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER YOU FKING PEDO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hard man singles out the old defenceless man when many others have alluded to your daughter in the past. I do not know what age she is so branding me a pedo is a little wild. :old: :old: :old:

I live in Roath and i'l be waiting behind the door with a walking stick. :old: :old:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

i'm guessing most of the world hate england if we're going by what countries have done in the past