Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

harry kewell anyone?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 pm

i know hes old and slighly injury proned and might want to go to the premiership . But hes on a free and want to move bk to the uk.

Might be worth a shout

Re: harry kewell anyone?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:53 pm

football parasite. no thanks.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:59 pm

On his day absolute quality. Then he got Michael Owen/Owen Hargreaves syndrome and he should retire.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm

RFMH wrote:On his day absolute quality. Then he got Michael Owen/Owen Hargreaves syndrome and he should retire.

u say tht but 8 goals in 21 games last season aint bad, admittidly its in a worse league.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 pm

scotty100100 wrote:
RFMH wrote:On his day absolute quality. Then he got Michael Owen/Owen Hargreaves syndrome and he should retire.

u say tht but 8 goals in 21 games last season aint bad, admittidly its in a worse league.

8 goals in 21? thats f*cking shit.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 pm

scotty100100 wrote:i know hes old and slighly injury proned and might want to go to the premiership . But hes on a free and want to move bk to the uk.

Might be worth a shout

I spoke to Lou and he reckons he woudnt get into the ramsey street squad these days

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:26 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
scotty100100 wrote:

8 goals in 21? thats f*cking shit.

ye i forgot , all of our team scored more than 8 goals each last season didnt they. 8 in 21 aint bad for any winger . tho i am unsure if i want him here tbh might be abit past it

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:41 pm

f*cking scumbag. Joined galatasary after Playing for Leeds, while he grabbed the money , hope he spared a thought for the two lads who got butchered while supporting him and his team mates .

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 pm

He is moving back for family reasons so imagine that may limit who he signs for. He must have been based up north before, maybe he will end up somewhere like Barnsley, Huddersfield or sheff wed.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Injury prone
Old
Big wages
Average

Avoid at all costs

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm

cardiff yid wrote:f*cking scumbag. Joined galatasary after Playing for Leeds, while he grabbed the money , hope he spared a thought for the two lads who got butchered while supporting him and his team mates .

The players of Galatasaray had nothing to do with it.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:01 pm

The Lone Lad wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:f*cking scumbag. Joined galatasary after Playing for Leeds, while he grabbed the money , hope he spared a thought for the two lads who got butchered while supporting him and his team mates .

.......... Maybe so but to me it's about respect. Do u think any Juventus players would have joined Liverpool after Heysel .......

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

scotty100100 wrote:i know hes old and slighly injury proned and might want to go to the premiership . But hes on a free and want to move bk to the uk.

Might be worth a shout

I would rather play with 10 men every game than have that cnut at our club. I don't think I need say more!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 pm

No f*cking way..

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

cardiff yid wrote:
The Lone Lad wrote:

.......... Maybe so but to me it's about respect. Do u think any Juventus players would have joined Liverpool after Heysel .......

aqulani :roll:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Sorry to correct you tommy lad , but Aqualiani came to Liverpool for 14 mill from Roma. Woy let juventus have him on loan . They didn't want him for long so he went back . Slightly different . Kewell is detested in Leeds for what he done.