Canton stand baz wrote:
Marc wrote:Just heard it's looking likely :D :ayatollah:

Source??

Not all the salads all the sauces :lol:

90% likely mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City consider Craig Bellamy bid to Liverpool

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
cityblue wrote:A mate of mine is in malta and hes reckons bellamy is over there telling anyone that will listen that he will be joining cardiff on july 1st, my mate just posted this on facebook, he doesnt go down the city but still put it on his fb

haha what a load of bollocks. bellers was in soda bar in cardiff last night with chris gunter and carl froch, your mates telling porkies

Fair enough, just phoned him after seeing this post and he said bellers was in the bar earlier in the week and he was only saying what the expats told him, they were probably pulling his leg, at first i thought he seen him personally but obviously not, i hope he signs but at the same time i dont think he set the league alight when he was here

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 pm

He was in "Jump" today, the kids play area thing. A friend posted a pic up of him looking bored :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He was in "Jump" today, the kids play area thing. A friend posted a pic up of him looking bored :lol:

god dam it, i was there yesterday :x

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:17 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31252123/ :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Reading over these posts its great to seeing the fans happy more than exicted. Nice to see we are not getting ourselfs worked up over it. Loving the happy back on here. :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... bid-932173

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Marc wrote:I was told earlier that QPR offered him a contract, not saying he accepted but was offered :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stan said he was talking to Hughes'y :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:I was told earlier that QPR offered him a contract, not saying he accepted but was offered :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stan said he was talking to Hughes'y :ayatollah:

Steve :ayatollah: i posted last week,if Bellers was to leave Liverpool it would be eiether us or QPR.

i know of the deal which QPR are "allegedly" spoken about...IMO It's up to VT - TG - MM - To show how serious they are to get Bellers back at Cardiff :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 am

I'm sure he would rather come here if the money I'd decent.
I'm sure he'd even take a lil less but ATM I'm happy to leave it as speculation.