Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good Start......but

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:23 pm

The signing of Much is, in my opinion a good start but there is much (hope you excuse the pun)more to be done to give us a squad of players more than capable of a promotion push this coming season,at the risk of sounding like a broken record we desperately need genuine pace on the flanks and also a proven goalscorer,if Mackay,and in my opinion still a big if, can bring in such players i will be one of the first on here to post my sincere apology to the manager and his supporters for me getting it wrong,i end my posting by saying....blue or red we all want the City to cast off its reputation of always being the bridesmaid,and if the price for that is accepting the rebranding then so be it, and for those of you who cant accept the price,think long and hard about what you do next,you will not be forgiven if you rock the boat to such an extent that the plans for extra investment collapse like a house of cards

Re: Good Start......but

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 pm

You reckon? I'm with you then mate.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 pm

I agree we desperatly need to bring in a couple of wingers and at least 1 striker, the problem is both positions mentioned are the both the hardest to get and most in demand (match winners). I'm sure Malky is working his nuts of to deliver, bet he's as pissed off as anybody to have seen so many targets sign elsewhere.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Why excuse the pun? His name is mutch not much lol

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:48 pm

angelis49 wrote:The signing of Much is, in my opinion a good start but there is much (hope you excuse the pun)more to be done to give us a squad of players more than capable of a promotion push this coming season,at the risk of sounding like a broken record we desperately need genuine pace on the flanks and also a proven goalscorer,if Mackay,and in my opinion still a big if, can bring in such players i will be one of the first on here to post my sincere apology to the manager and his supporters for me getting it wrong,i end my posting by saying....blue or red we all want the City to cast off its reputation of always being the bridesmaid,and if the price for that is accepting the rebranding then so be it, and for those of you who cant accept the price,think long and hard about what you do next,you will not be forgiven if you rock the boat to such an extent that the plans for extra investment collapse like a house of cards

Why did you have to add the "......but" to the thread title ?
It's a damn "Good Start" so I think patience is needed.
Negativity reigns supreme !
Or maybe you're undercover old chap. Perhaps your posts (as lovely as they be) aren't heartfelt ?
Be positive dear , it's early days yet my fellow poster. See the bigger picture , use imagination , let there be light , love and a Cardiff City !

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:36 pm

angelis49 wrote:The signing of Much is, in my opinion a good start but there is much (hope you excuse the pun)more to be done to give us a squad of players more than capable of a promotion push this coming season,at the risk of sounding like a broken record we desperately need genuine pace on the flanks and also a proven goalscorer,if Mackay,and in my opinion still a big if, can bring in such players i will be one of the first on here to post my sincere apology to the manager and his supporters for me getting it wrong,i end my posting by saying....blue or red we all want the City to cast off its reputation of always being the bridesmaid,and if the price for that is accepting the rebranding then so be it, and for those of you who cant accept the price,think long and hard about what you do next,you will not be forgiven if you rock the boat to such an extent that the plans for extra investment collapse like a house of cards

Not wanting to start an argument

BUT.

For once.

Could you not just say. Well done Malky.

Mutch is a quality signing. So why does it have to be such a big IF regarding us signing
flair players with pace further up the pitch?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:07 am

your posting amused me my dear HANDBALL !..keep it up,if you can

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 am

Always a sincere pleasure my dear taffyapple when they let you out on day release so you can reply to one of my postings...oh by the way,i do like a man in uniform

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm

angelis49 wrote:Always a sincere pleasure my dear taffyapple when they let you out on day release so you can reply to one of my postings...oh by the way,i do like a man in uniform

I'll tell the lad. He'll be ever so chuffed :? :lol: