Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Here's a question for you

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 pm

With MM's transfer policy highlighted once again recently and his style of play. Of all the players MM inherited which ones would he have brought if there were with another club beforehand ?

Re: Here's a question for you

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Pointless thread to be fair

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Well I don't think Whitts is a MM type player

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Super kev. And marshal

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Angry Man wrote:Well I don't think Whitts is a MM type player

No?? one of the first staements MM made was, i will build my team around whitts????

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Impossible question to answer really. He would obviously like hudson-work ethic model pro. whitts- personality plus whitts is a rather good player, I think any championship manager would bite your hand off to have whittingham playing for them. I couldn't see any other top half championship team letting whittz go if he was playing for them either, or hudson for that matter.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Another negative thread from you then :roll:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:52 pm

CP76 wrote:

No not at all, I just think MM likes workhorses and IMO Whitts can go missing through long periods of the season.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

No not at all, I just think MM likes workhorses and IMO Whitts can go missing through long periods of the season.

Long periods of the season :lol:

Your a f*cking idiot

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

I dont agree with that at all, whitts used to go missing for long periods of the season about a long time ago... but now he works none stop all season! best player by far we have.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Honestly now if it wasn't for the Ransom debt then I'm convinced he would have been offloaded by now

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:Honestly now if it wasn't for the Ransom debt then I'm convinced he would have been offloaded by now

so good enough to be voted one of the best players in the championship, but not good enough for championship Cardiff. Interesting.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Clueless

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Honestly now if it wasn't for the Ransom debt then I'm convinced he would have been offloaded by now

so good enough to be voted one of the best players in the championship, but not good enough for championship Cardiff. Interesting.

The voting takes place early in the new year and like many others Whitts lost form after Christmas.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Clueless

Not as clueless as Malaysian cock suckers like you. Oops I better rephrase that in your case taffy to 'ex's Malaysian cock sucker!!! LOL

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Angry Man wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

The voting takes place early in the new year and like many others Whitts lost form after Christmas.

so as like many other players he lost form so you cant really single him out then.
do you not have any concept of reality?
everybody knows players will lose form after christmas with lots of games in a short period of time equals a lot of tired legs, players need rest and if you have a player like whittingham who bar injury will probably play every minute of every game, not surprising that fatigue will play a part and a lose in form. Squad rotation is the key not the flogging of whittingham and his ability

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Lol if I'm not mistaken, didn't whittz play every minute of every league game last season? Is it any wonder his form dipped last season? The lad was fucked.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Lol if I'm not mistaken, didn't whittz play every minute of every league game last season? Is it any wonder his form dipped last season? The lad was fucked.

lol thats an irrelevant fact for the deposed councillor from merthyr lol

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Clueless

Not as clueless as Malaysian cock suckers like you. Oops I better rephrase that in your case taffy to 'ex's Malaysian cock sucker!!! LOL

Whatever. The fact is you know sweet f**k all about football.

Incidentally. Lionel Messi is a workhorse. He makes runs all day long.
Stops, starts. sprints. jogs. Drags defenders all over the pitch.

Carl Dale was a workhorse, never stopped running and chasing. Yet he
was probably the best striker I've seen down the City, he had it all. But
sadly had a dodgy knee too.

Nothing wrong with a workhorse on a football pitch

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Super Kev, Marshall.........their Scottish so it fits :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 pm

This guy is an idiot.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:51 am

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Clueless

Have I said there was something wrong with workhorses..? No

What I am saying is that I don't think Whitts is MM's type of player and had he not already been here then he probably wouldn't have him in the team. Think about the type of players MM has brought in and there's not really one who's a playmaker or a game changer.

This is not a negative topic because I see it as the way football is going these days as in a more defensive approach.

And yet the only playmaker he has signed (Mutch) seems to be the one who could be replacing Whitts

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 am

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:Another negative thread from you then :roll:

Clueless

What I am saying is that I don't think Whitts is MM's type of player and had he not already been here then he probably wouldn't have him in the team. Think about the type of players MM has brought in and there's not really one who's a playmaker or a game changer.

This is not a negative topic because I see it as the way football is going these days as in a more defensive approach.

Why would he need to bring in a playmaker when he already has the best playmaker in the championship in the team?

I can sort of see where you're coming from but as far as I'm concerned last summer was bringing in any player he could to gather assets and to ensure championship survival. That team overachieved for what it's minimum aims were.

Now this summer I expect to see a few quicker players with a bit of flair brought in.

Although if not it' not the end of the world, I trust Malky's signings.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Clueless

Nothing wrong with a workhorse on a football pitch[/quote]

And yet the only playmaker he has signed (Mutch) seems to be the one who could be replacing Whitts[/quote]

How on earth do you qualify that very negative statement.