Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CONNOR WICKHAM

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Reports have it that he is due to go out on loan to a unnamed championship club

Sounds geniune to be honest, he didnt have much game time for sunderland last year, and to me needs more experience

Lets hope malky got on the blower for this one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CONNOR WICKHAM

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 pm

glammy74 wrote:Reports have it that he is due to go out on loan to a unnamed championship club

Sounds geniune to be honest, he didnt have much game time for them last year, and to me needs more experience

now he would be exactly what we need up front! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 pm

No thanks

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 pm

No thanks

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 pm

glammy74 wrote:Reports have it that he is due to go out on loan to a unnamed championship club

Sounds geniune to be honest, he didnt have much game time for sunderland last year, and to me needs more experience

Would be awesome signing, him and Miller would work very well together! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:04 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:No thanks

You are a rather apt spokeman for the plastic army.

"NO THANKS" - Will be said to every player Cardiff try to sign that isn't currently playing for either Spain, Germany, France or Italy. And all the Dai Hitlers Welsh lunatic fringe of our support will say no thanks to any Englishman irrespective of ability.

:old:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

"NO THANKS" - Will be said to every player Cardiff try to sign that isn't currently playing for either Spain, Germany, France or Italy. And all the Dai Hitlers Welsh lunatic fringe of our support will say no thanks to any Englishman irrespective of ability.

I can assure you I am closer to Cardiff City than you. What do you know about me? You know, I may be working for the club, I may be Malky, or I may be someone who works in KFC across the road. There is no bigger plastic than YOU

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:27 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

I can assure you I am closer to Cardiff City than you. What do you know about me? You know, I may be working for the club, I may be Malky, or I may be someone who works in KFC across the road. There is no bigger plastic than YOU

I'd say you work in KFC yes. You'd fit in well with all that plastic food.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:35 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

Wrong.

See, that represents what you're like with everything else you say.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Wickham = ego. Does Malky like egos? Nope.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Wrong.

So you work for the club then lmao?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Would love to see him playing for us.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Wrong.

So you work for the club then lmao?

Maybe I do, maybe I don't

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Would love to see him playing for us.

This^^^^^^^^^^

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:39 pm

The kids got something,went into a sunderland side struggling and did'nt do him any good.I'd have him here In a heartbeat though he's too good for the championship.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I would definitely take him :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 pm

CCFCMorris wrote:I would definitely take him :ayatollah:

Agree :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

If we were to take him on board that would be utter class.
Leicester? I just pray he hasnt gone to someone like Barnsley, Palace.. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Would take him here in open arms but could well be Leicester or maybe Leeds.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Would take him here in open arms but could well be Leicester or maybe Leeds.

I think he would be a good and realistic target :ayatollah:

Just what we need I think.....

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 am

He's shit

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:37 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Would take him here in open arms but could well be Leicester or maybe Leeds.

I doubt it will be Leeds - could be Leicester or Wolves though.