Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*OFFICIAL 'PLEASE ITALY WIN 2MORO' THREAD*

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Wipe the smile off the smug, overrated, over-hyped, overpaid, tw@ts faces and let's all have a bloody good laugh at the english and its pathetic media machine when England get twonked.

COME ON ITALY!!

From all of us in Wales, Scotland, Ireland…….and the rest of the World of course. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: *OFFICIAL 'PLEASE ITALY WIN 2MORO' THREAD*

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Too late, They are out of the group stages, can't listen to TalkSport for the next 18 months now, hopefully they'll change the subject by then

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Gavlar wrote:Too late, They are out of the group stages, can't listen to TalkSport for the next 18 months now, hopefully they'll change the subject by then

I never listen to any of the BRITISH media covering their ENGLISH team……………fekin pathetic all of it.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Come on the Azzuri :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Come on England!!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA!!!!!!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Italie Italie Italie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA!!!!!!

NURSE NURSE NURSE!!!

You've forgotten Saddles meds! :old:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:23 pm

At least if england win it,we wont have to listen to the shit about 1966 no more :shock:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 pm

earnieblue wrote:At least if england win it,we wont have to listen to the shit about 1966 no more :shock:

No, but we'd be listening to the shit about the heroics of 2012 for ever more! I can't deal with that

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

It's not like we as Cardiff fans bang on about an event in 1927 now is it?

:old: :old: :old:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 pm

What gives you the right to speak on behalf of "all of us from Wales, Scotland, Ireland and the rest of the world of course"?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:10 pm

OhhhGa wrote:What gives you the right to speak on behalf of "all of us from Wales, Scotland, Ireland and the rest of the world of course"?

perhaps because he starts hilarious childish threads every time england play

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 pm

With you 100% on this 1 blazing :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

actually, I would prefer the English in the semis...

DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 pm

OhhhGa wrote:What gives you the right to speak on behalf of "all of us from Wales, Scotland, Ireland and the rest of the world of course"?

goodman ohhhga.come on england :D

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Come on England, I,m a lover of British football. (and schalke of course hofmeister) :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Most Northern Ireland fans, and Rangers fans, will be supporting England. So will I !! Come on England, our neighbours and friends. Stuff the cheating Jocks, and the plastic Paddies. :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Hofmeister wrote:actually, I would prefer the English in the semis...

DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND

I agree with you on that to an extent, in that I think England would be utterly stuffed by Germany, and nothing would give me greater pleasure than that :ayatollah:

However, even the tiny risk of them getting through makes me want them out at this stage - but there's the massive consolation that if they did get through tomorrow night, I would be very confident of things going very well on Thursday night (it would then be time for me to get my German World Cup shirt out with Muller 13 on the back :lol: ).

Italy will be tougher opponents though for Germany than England, so that's another issue, but not enough for me not to want them to stuff England tomorrow night :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm quite comforted by Talksport lately, before the tournament they were quite downbeat now they are back on track and them cunts are the best team in the world because they beat Ukraine and Sweden, funny as when they go out now say what you want imho i hate them!!!! Been trying to convince myself that as Joe Strummer once said to Mick Jones (could have been the other way round) i dont think enough of you to hate you but i do so f**k em!!
:evil: :evil:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:actually, I would prefer the English in the semis...

DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND

I agree with you on that to an extent, in that I think England would be utterly stuffed by Germany, and nothing would give me greater pleasure than that :ayatollah:

However, even the tiny risk of them getting through makes me want them out at this stage - but there's the massive consolation that if they did get through tomorrow night, I would be very confident of things going very well on Thursday night (it would then be time for me to get my German World Cup shirt out with Muller 13 on the back :lol: ).

Italy will be tougher opponents though for Germany than England, so that's another issue, but not enough for me not to want them to stuff England tomorrow night :lol: :ayatollah:

and you just jizzed over signing an england under 21 player :lol: you couldn,t make this up dia

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 am

This again?

I actually quite like Italy as a nation, their people and football team, but I would't be averse to seeing England win.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Most Northern Ireland fans, and Rangers fans, will be supporting England. So will I !! Come on England, our neighbours and friends. Stuff the cheating Jocks, and the plastic Paddies. :D :ayatollah:

The only Rangers fans that would be supporting England are English 1's or the 1's that live in England....Scottish people dont support England & thats the way it should be :D

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 am

COME ON ITALY!!!

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:50 am

citygardens73 wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Most Northern Ireland fans, and Rangers fans, will be supporting England. So will I !! Come on England, our neighbours and friends. Stuff the cheating Jocks, and the plastic Paddies. :D :ayatollah:

The only Rangers fans that would be supporting England are English 1's or the 1's that live in England....Scottish people dont support England & thats the way it should be :D

Welsh people don't support the english……..unless they've been brainwashed by the media of course! :old:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 am

come on england

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:

Welsh people don't support the english……..unless they've been brainwashed by the media of course! :old:

Well I'm Welsh, although my father's side is Scottish and having served in the British Army for nearly 13 years, I'll be hoping England win as well! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Im British as well as Welsh so i want a British side to win come on England

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:47 pm

citygardens73 wrote:

Many of the Rangers support up here support England.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Wipe the smile off the smug, overrated, over-hyped, overpaid, tw@ts faces and let's all have a bloody good laugh at the english and its pathetic media machine when England get twonked.

COME ON ITALY!!

From all of us in Wales, Scotland, Ireland…….and the rest of the World of course. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: