make a desert of his
home and yours.
Shun him; drive him
back into his jungle
lair, for he is the
harbinger of death.'

Re: FA Cup final at Wembley was the death of the club I loved

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 pm

maccydee wrote:Seeing and hearing of thousands and thousands of fans who had never stepped foot inside CCS let alone Ninian Park at Wembley that day made me lose a bit of my love for the club. That's when we changed to a club where plastics would always be at the forefront.

I think from that day onwards we have never been the same. Subsequent matches at a soulless stadium played in front of quiet have ruined the experience for me in a lot of ways. I mean we have to do it for the club to progress to where we want it to be and always hoped we would be. We couldn't get to the Premiership on our hardcore support of 4000 (or less) or whatever it was turned up to watch in the dungeon.

This is why I am looking forward to Oxford away and Forest Green away I know that only diehards will attend these games. The sort of fan who went to Torquay and Exeter and Shrewsbury and Carlisle and Darlington and Hartlepool and such like in the dungeon.

Progress it is called. Part of me would like to go back to the old days.

What a first class plum you seriously need to seek medication as i believe you are a manic depressive either that or you are a total idiot this has to be the worse post i have ever read on ANY forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FA Cup final at Wembley was the death of the club I loved

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:28 pm

OhhhGa wrote:As CCFC moves on, grows and develops it'll be people such as yourself left in the gutter, muttering obscenities about "plastics" and "Malaysia".

Onwards and upwards!

FIRST CLASS REPLY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: