Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

negative people even dissing carls coffin!!!!!!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Unbelievable, but wait its not off the message board you were thinking:

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... f=2&t=5043

Re: negative people even dissing carls coffin!!!!!!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

There are some very sad people online (referring to the people moaning about today's march)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm

its easy to put down, and hard to praise. these people make me laugh, if they cared about the club they would have been marching with the rest of us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 pm

There's no animosity to the march really on the Mike Morris message board other than from one or two people who've posted a lot. The majority seemed to support it or make fair points. I don't understand people sometimes wanting to create a divide between the two message boards (I realise you're not doing that but it does happen too often on here). Most people I know enjoy both boards and appreciate having two decent forums to post on.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 pm

what a bunch of gutless cunts, they sound like a bunch of sad jack wankers on there ffs, fans my hairy arse what a f*cking laugh

rant over, BED :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:what a bunch of gutless cunts, they sound like a bunch of sad jack wankers on there ffs, fans my hairy arse what a f*cking laugh

rant over, BED :lol: :lol:

It's only about two or three out of a hundred on there saying that.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:its not off the message board you were thinking

Yes it is, that board is a total joke.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 pm

This is funny though:

"that idiot carrying a coffin around with "rip ccfc" on it. i sore him outside the ninian, what an idiot"

"I saw the coffin"

"i was in a bit of a rush whilst writing this post."

"Saw is three letters and sore is four letters so if you were in a rush why did you put the longer word?"

"ahh just shut up u grammer nazi, i dont care who made the coffin, their an idiot either way"

Just goes to show that we did the right thing today because the vast majority of people criticising the protest appear to be severely lacking in intelligence :roll:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 am

ok, i still have not calmed down, why knock the demo, why knock carl dont make sense to me

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 am

I saw that thread on there and thought I would reply to it, but after a few replies I thought if I don't get off here I am going to punch my screen.

They are such annoying bastards on there. :evil:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

Some stupid and senseless replies to my post in that thread. Like most messageboards there are individuals who come out with a statement then insist on having the last word regardless of how big a hole they dig themselves in.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Some stupid and senseless replies to my post in that thread. Like most messageboards there are individuals who come out with a statement then insist on having the last word regardless of how big a hole they dig themselves in.

They hate it, that THE MARCH WAS SUCH A SUCCESS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm

DO NOT LET THESE MENIALS GET TO YOU!

they slag off everything because they do not have the ability to think of things themselves!

Jealousy is an ugly thing!

leave them to their sad lives (there are too many people ignorant to the facts that are in black n white) and carry on supporting our club in the right way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: