Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What the Brums are saying about our new signing.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read. ... msg-968550 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What the Brums are saying about our new signing.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Seems they want their Asian owners out as well :lol:

Just a Joke :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Can we have Burke as well please :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Great player my mate is Watford season ticket holder
On loan season before last. Qoute class.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Seems they rated him as well as myself Annis

Burke next or?

:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:57 pm

This group at least don't seem to have taken it very well. Probably a sign of a decent player.

I get the impression Brum are seriously in the poop financial wise. Still, at least they still play in blue. i'm sure they'd rather go broke in blue than go up in red! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:13 pm

bluebird58 wrote:This group at least don't seem to have taken it very well. Probably a sign of a decent player.

I get the impression Brum are seriously in the poop financial wise. Still, at least they still play in blue. i'm sure they'd rather go broke in blue than go up in red! ;) :ayatollah:

yeah theyd rather go bust than play in red..... :roll: c.l.a.r.t
change the record.....

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:29 pm

I'll be in Birmingham airport on Sunday sure I'll be able to ask a few brummys about our new signing :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 pm

He sounds good. :D One brum fan said he's not going step foot in st andrews while their owners are there. :shock:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:15 pm

bluebird58 wrote:This group at least don't seem to have taken it very well. Probably a sign of a decent player.

lets please get 1 thing straight.......promotion is not...i repeat....not guaranteed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:42 pm

If we were to get Chris Burke, that would be beyond amazing. He loved the fans just the manager. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm

BURKEY BACK NEXT, PLEASE!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Have you read their forum, bloody hell makes this look like Hans Christian Anderson stuff..

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 pm

murphy wrote:He sounds good. :D One brum fan said he's not going step foot in st andrews while their owners are there. :shock:

he is a good lad.you have a good un.i,v been out 4hrs and come back to this :shock: i posted something yesterday about him on the chris burke thread.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Have you read their forum, bloody hell makes this look like Hans Christian Anderson stuff..

i,v said similar before mate.i rarely post on it.read it but it,s very cliquey.there is a web/blog called often partisan.i read that and post the odd bit.the lad who owns sits in front of me.decent site. i prefer it on here to be honest.feel sickened by the sale of mutch tbh.great singing for you

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 am

jtc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Have you read their forum, bloody hell makes this look like Hans Christian Anderson stuff..

i,v said similar before mate.i rarely post on it.read it but it,s very cliquey.there is a web/blog called often partisan.i read that and post the odd bit.the lad who owns sits in front of me.decent site. i prefer it on here to be honest.feel sickened by the sale of mutch tbh.great singing for you

Jtc does he get stuck in and like a tackle? From what I've seen he is a really good prospect and can score a few goals too heard some1 else say he's in the mould of Kevin Nolan type player..

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:52 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Jtc does he get stuck in and like a tackle? From what I've seen he is a really good prospect and can score a few goals too heard some1 else say he's in the mould of Kevin Nolan type player..

he can tackle .he,s no roy keane but who is?kevin nolan is lucky to spend as much time on a pitch due to the tackles he puts in so no he is,nt a k.n type from a tackling point of view.i,d say he has a better footballing brain than k.n regarding vision.j.m has had a few injuries in his career but your man mm dossiers everyone to death so i,d say your on safe ground there.last year he had a few stinkers but did well in most and great in some.wolves away in the f.a. cup he bossed it.i,m not pleased we,ve sold him .i,m more of a fahey man but ANY team with a 6ft ball playing lad who can graft is going to be improved.i wish him well and he seems a good lad so i hope it works for you and him

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:57 am

A brummie mate of mine was signing his praises last season, upon hearing the news that he had signed for Cardiff he changed his opinion to just an "average player" :lol: :lol:

Deep down i think the Birmingham fans are quite gutted, Karma has been paid for them signing Chris Burke :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:59 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:Seems they want their Asian owners out as well :lol:

What you mean they want their owners out as well, what planet are you on?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:Seems they want their Asian owners out as well :lol:

What you mean they want their owners out as well, what planet are you on?

Think you missed the joke :lol:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:05 pm

H-Bomb wrote:Absolutely gutted.

I'm never eating a spring roll again.

C-****.:

haha!! Classic!!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:11 pm

JamesC wrote:
H-Bomb wrote:Absolutely gutted.

I'm never eating a spring roll again.

C-****.:

haha!! Classic!!

too right mate.i,v just told my g/f not to do me any more sweet n sour till those chinese people have left my beloved birmingham city.i ate tonights sweet n sour though as i didn,t want to be seen as over reacting

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 pm

It's a fantastic example of how a football fans brain works. I love it!

He needs to go, its sad to see any club get into financial trouble. Pompey, Rangers ect. I don't like to see it, and wouldnt wish it on any fan.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:31 pm

JamesC wrote:It's a fantastic example of how a football fans brain works. I love it!

He needs to go, its sad to see any club get into financial trouble. Pompey, Rangers ect. I don't like to see it, and wouldnt wish it on any fan.

whatever happens james i,ll still have to go to work monday morning so i don,t get too upset about things.hard to believe that16mnths ago we were carling cup winners :oops:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:45 am

It just goes to show how much of a B*****d football can be.
You get connected to a club, you fall in love! It's like a long term relationship with the perfect woman, but eventually you may find her in bed with your brother!
I can't see a club like Birmingham going as far as Rangers and Pompey though. And look at what happened to Leeds - as long as a new owner steps in and is responsible with the finances, you may need to sell and become a team fighting for champ survival, but relegation battles are much better than not going to the football at all

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:07 pm

JamesC wrote:It just goes to show how much of a B*****d football can be.
You get connected to a club, you fall in love! It's like a long term relationship with the perfect woman, but eventually you may find her in bed with your brother!
I can't see a club like Birmingham going as far as Rangers and Pompey though. And look at what happened to Leeds - as long as a new owner steps in and is responsible with the finances, you may need to sell and become a team fighting for champ survival, but relegation battles are much better than not going to the football at all

few years ago james we were pinching players off you so it,s come a full circle now.if we struggle then so be it.i,m still going.i,v never sung any anti carson stuff but i really do think after this sale that he needs to be straight and cut his losses and go or find some money and back it.a school of thought could be he sells players,gets the books more reasonable then sells.i,m sure the bank gets any money at the moment so the gnashing of teeth that it,s going into his fund would seem a bit off.mutch wouldn,t have been on massive wages so why him?i heard off a pal last week that blues wouldn,t sell for 2m but would for 3m.rumours are it,s 3m or less but a 20% sell on.it suits you and us to keep it undisclosed .even last year with a scratch team we finished 4th so it ain,t all doom and gloom but it,s a mess.lee clarke is favourite for the job.a lot of huddersfields 43 game unbeaten run were draws and some of there fans were glad to see him go.stats can prove anything if you look at them in a certain way..cardiff have some great fans and maybe it,s your turn for a pop at the prem.wished you were in blue though..no bitterness from me to cardiff for taking mutch.j.m would be going somewhere.why not cardiff.?i,d blame the people owning/running the club not ccfc for buying him.good luck for the new season

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:28 pm

What's happened to Carson Young now? Last I read all his assets were frozen and he was in trouble?
Did you fill your accounts for Birmingham after?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What's happened to Carson Young now? Last I read all his assets were frozen and he was in trouble?

He tried to get around 60m freed up after his accounts were frozen, but it was denied, and he's fighting a repossession order on his house. Well, I believe that's where he is. But yeah, he's in a lot of trouble, Money Laundering is serious shizz

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What's happened to Carson Young now? Last I read all his assets were frozen and he was in trouble?

the accounts have been done luke.just the auditors reckon they ain,t that clever :lol: carson been spending a lot of time in hong kong -due to the fact he,s unable to leave as he is helping the police :lol: not jailed but cannot leave the island.should open a barbers and try and make some money for us(he is a hairdresser)he tried to unfreeze some of his money as the court are questioning a certain amount and he had more than that frozen.they told him to do one.not looking good.if it was triad money money we,ve found the only skint triads in the world :lol: