Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OK SO SOME OF U ARE SAYING I

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Ok so some of u are saying I am wrong for wanting to keep the Badge I love and the colour Blue which I love and believe passionately about since 1972 and I will say it again 40 consecutive seasons of renewing my season ticket and 9 years of 4th Division football without missing a game home or away.

Not having a go, just please answer me the following.

Am I not allowed to have my beliefs ?

My opinion ?

Am I supposed to just shut up and roll over ?

Why cant I continue to say how I feel ?

Why are some of u so upset with my stance ?

Are we not allowed freedom of speech and allowed our opinions in this country ?

If u want to be Red that is up to u.

The funny story is when I said I did not believe in the Trust and agree with it, some of u slaughtered me, but now look most of the same lot are now laughing at the Trust.

I wont change my mind, u wont catch me out, as its my belief and I will continue with it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OK SO SOME OF U ARE SAYING I

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ok so some of u are saying I am wrong for wanting to keep the Badge I love and the colour Blue which I love and believe passionately about since 1972 and I will say it again 40 consecutive seasons of renewing my season ticket and 9 years of 4th Division football without missing a game home or away.

My opinion ?

The funny story is when I said I did not believe in the Trust and agree with it, some of u slaughtered me, but now look most of the same lot are now laughing at the Trust.

I wont change my mind, u wont catch me out, as its my belief and I will continue with it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

everyone can have there own opinons thats what forums are for annis even if it is wrong :lol: only joking

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Of course you are entitled to your opinion and say it loud and proud.

What i do object to is stirring up concerns over the handling of fiances when you had no issue with it pre rebrand.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Annis we don't all agree with everything in life....and thank god for that. Those that say you are wrong have their own opinion and you are MORE than capable of taking their views on board...but ultimately. you will make your own mind up about what you want to do or say and should be respected for sticking to your opinions come HELL or HIGH WATER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:08 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ok so some of u are saying I am wrong for wanting to keep the Badge I love and the colour Blue which I love and believe passionately about since 1972 and I will say it again 40 consecutive seasons of renewing my season ticket and 9 years of 4th Division football without missing a game home or away.

My opinion ?

The same could be said for anyone who is happy to go along with the changes.
:ayatollah:

Will try that again and reiterate the same could be said for anyone who is happy to go along with the changes
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 pm

My opinion ?

Will try that again and reiterate the same could be said for anyone who is happy to go along with the changes

Read what I had just written

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

My opinion ?

Read what I had just written

i want to be blue and stay blue but it lookis like that if we dont go along with red we are dead in the water, worse luck but even if we play in red we will always have our history no one can take that away from us :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Of course you have a right to say what you think annis but you do have a lot of sheep followers that just do as you do and for someone like me who wants to see this investment it worries me that some fans will just follow you and not think for themselves! .... You may have loved those division 4 days but I thought they were fooking crap! ... My dream as always been to see cardiff in the top league and pushing for a top 6 place. If playing in red brings that, then so bit it! .... I DO HATE THAT BADGE THOUGH!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

AHERNE wrote:Of course you have a right to say what you think annis but you do have a lot of sheep followers that just do as you do and for someone like me who wants to see this investment it worries me that some fans will just follow you and not think for themselves! .... You may have loved those division 4 days but I thought they were fooking crap! ... My dream as always been to see cardiff in the top league and pushing for a top 6 place. If playing in red brings that, then so bit it! .... I DO HATE THAT BADGE THOUGH!

So are u a SHEEP FOLLOWER FOR HATING THE BADGE LIKE I DO ?

Look at Terry B's post and when u all see the new kit in real life it will hurt u.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84508

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Yes you are

My opinion ?

yes you are

no

you can

Why are some of u so upset with my stance

because you exhibit double standards,because you made personal attacks on tan thinking it would help your cause.I saw the tan is a liar thread and the tan is a dictator thread before you pulled them(one of your smarter moves)

Yes you are but with it comes resopsibility and accountability.And I guess the very nature of this post shows your starting to see that.

if u want to be blue thats up to you.

Thats OK as I'm not trying to catch you out but let me finish with one of your favorite ploys and answer you with a question.

If I came on here calling you allsorts and getting personal with you how long would I last? As you say honest answer please.

PS only my opinion and like you say all opinions welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

However certain people use power and authority to attempt to sway easily led people to agree with them.

I would love Cardiff to remain as they are,however things cannot remain as they are.

But I'm not blogging in a daily basis almost with a campaign against the proposals.

I'm willing to see what happens,and see no reason as to why VT all of a sudden is untrustworthy as you seem to be labling him?

If they're wrong then they're the ones who lose face, we go back to Blue and possible financial uncertainty, But if they're right then anything is possible!!!!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Why are some of u so upset with my stance

SneggyBluebird
because you exhibit double standards,because you made personal attacks on tan thinking it would help your cause.I saw the tan is a liar thread and the tan is a dictator thread before you pulled them(one of your smarter moves)

Because Tan had said he would never deal or let Sam set foot in the stadium again, then Sam is offered Honoury Presidency, they said they had employed forensic scientists, yet that was not true and I honestly know that,rem they had already had everything checked over twice.
What hurt me was that they officially announced that City would be playing as they were and keeping Blue/Badge etc, then less than a week later, look what happened ?

Rem I was there when it was said no Bluebird at all on the badge.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Wez

Allan Whitley Chief Executive has recently said in public its NOT RED OR DEAD :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Why are some of u so upset with my stance

SneggyBluebird

Because Tan had said he would never deal or let Sam set foot in the stadium again, then Sam is offered Honoury Presidency, they said they had employed forensic scientists, yet that was not true and I honestly know that,rem they had already had everything checked over twice.
What hurt me was that they officially announced that City would be playing as they were and keeping Blue/Badge etc, then less than a week later, look what happened ?

i think the club have handled it all terrible i dont think its all down to tan the current directors got to take the flack aswell

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 pm

My opinion ?

Why is it so wrong to want to keep our badge, the badge of which we pride ourselves on.. I will never get use to playing home in red and that crappy badge :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

My opinion ?

I don't think anyone has said that you can't have your own opinion. I just don't understand why you keep posting vitriol about the Malaysians. They saved us from a winding up order. They are keeping us out of administration. You condemn them but offer no alternative.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

im backing you annis ,ill never like this rebrand and will never buy anything in red not even for my boys ,hate everything about it ....if he wanted a club in red so much why didnt he buy crewe ,barnsley or anyone else ...total bollox this colour change .

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:Of course you have a right to say what you think annis but you do have a lot of sheep followers that just do as you do and for someone like me who wants to see this investment it worries me that some fans will just follow you and not think for themselves! .... You may have loved those division 4 days but I thought they were fooking crap! ... My dream as always been to see cardiff in the top league and pushing for a top 6 place. If playing in red brings that, then so bit it! .... I DO HATE THAT BADGE THOUGH!

So are u a SHEEP FOLLOWER FOR HATING THE BADGE LIKE I DO.

Look at Terry B's post and when u all see the new kit in real life it will hurt u.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84508

Thing is annis, if we both posted a thread saying 'GUESS WHO I SAW TODAY' I'd get 200 views and you'd get 2000 views. So if I made a valid point for going red and you made the same valid point to remain blue, then more fans would get brainwashed by you! ... I just want fans to think for themselves on the subject and stop trying to get peope to follow their ways of thinking! ... Your happy watching division 4 football with 2000 others, 21000 other fans prove week in week out that they don't! ... If we get to the premiership they will be 35000 there every week that will prove it even more!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

croesybluebird1989 wrote:

My opinion ?

I don't think anyone has said that you can't have your own opinion. I just don't understand why you keep posting vitriol about the Malaysians. They saved us from a winding up order. They are keeping us out of administration. You condemn them but offer no alternative.

Not only that, but it is true our debt has gone from £30 odd mill to £80 odd mill in the last 2 years, so surely I can question that as they did run our club during these 2 years ?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

MY OPINION IS YOU MAKE THE BULLETS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO FIRE.
YOU KEEP POSTING EVERY LITTLE BIT ANTI RED NEWS.
I REMEMBER WHEN WE HAD THE MEETING WITH RISDALE YOU SAID f**k ALL.
I'D HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU IF YOU ASKED FOR YOUR MONEY BACK.BUT YOU WONT.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 pm

My opinion ?

Nor do the Malaysians offer us an alternative, its their way or no way..... Stan QPR pointed out that their club is going on tour to Malaysia & Asia to promote the club, what better way of doing it instead of selling everything that CCFC stands for.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 pm

My opinion ?

With you all the way Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm

d20 wrote:im backing you annis ,ill never like this rebrand and will never buy anything in red not even for my boys ,hate everything about it ....if he wanted a club in red so much why didnt he buy crewe ,barnsley or anyone else ...total bollox this colour change .

Or Wrexham, even TG/Whitley etc wanted us to stay Blue.

Its more than Sad.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

My opinion ?

Not only that, but it is true our debt has gone from £30 odd mill to £80 odd mill in the last 2 years, so surely I can question that as they did run our club during these 2 years ?

They are obviously trying every trick in the book to settle with Langstone as cheaply as possible.
After they announced that kit was staying blue and the badge was going to be unchanged everyone shat themselves and practically begged them to change their minds.
I don't know the financial details of the debt and I would like it if someone could explain it as I'm sure everyone on this board would. But the fact is they saved up from a winding up order. They are keeping the club afloat. They have promised to turn the debt into equity. I think they at least deserve time to fulfill their promises.
Last edited by croesybluebird1989 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

My opinion ?

Nor do the Malaysians offer us an alternative, its their way or no way..... Stan QPR pointed out that their club is going on tour to Malaysia & Asia to promote the club, what better way of doing it instead of selling everything that CCFC stands for.

Very true Richard.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

My opinion ?

They own the club. They don't have to give us alternatives thats modern football i'm afraid. I personally think the badge is woeful. Saying that they have compromised they put a bluebird on the badge and they are willing to listen to fans about the kit and the badge for the 2013/2014 season what else can we ask for?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

of course you have the right to your views.forgeting the fact it,s your m/b you are a fan.every fan should have a view.i think they have lied from what i,v read.i havn,t met one person in my town who thinks changing to red is a good idea for you.one of my mates(he knows your mate)described it tuesday as completly wrong.i,m with him on that.opinions will differ and that,s what happens in a free country.as long as there is no violence then it,s all ok.there are pro re-branders on here.that tells anyone all they need to know.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm

jtc wrote:of course you have the right to your views.forgeting the fact it,s your m/b you are a fan.every fan should have a view.i think they have lied from what i,v read.i havn,t met one person in my town who thinks changing to red is a good idea for you.one of my mates(he knows your mate)described it tuesday as completly wrong.i,m with him on that.opinions will differ and that,s what happens in a free country.as long as there is no violence then it,s all ok.there are pro re-branders on here.that tells anyone all they need to know.

Cheers Jeff, No matter what happens this season or in the future I will always be Blue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

My opinion ?

They own the club. They don't have to give us alternatives thats modern football i'm afraid. I personally think the badge is woeful. Saying that they have compromised they put a bluebird on the badge and they are willing to listen to fans about the kit and the badge for the 2013/2014 season what else can we ask for?

Granted they own the club but you dont see other clubs new owners changing their club colours & badge, evidently the owners wont listen to the fans and I dont care what anyone thinks. Its for their benefit to profit as much as they can from CCFC not the for club or us. We have no choice but to go along with it and I know you as many other thousands heart will sink when we run out against Huddersfield in red, I dont believe for one minute that there wasnt another way to refinance the club. You dont see Tony Fernandes changing the whole history of QPR and changing the kit to red to promote them. No, they are doing it the right way for the club and sending them out to Malaysia & Asia to meet the people and fans.. Im sorry but I just believe the Malaysians are at Cardiff for their own financial gain and nothing else.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm

My opinion ?

Every one should stand up for their beliefs, and nobody wants to be red, but for the first time in most fans memory we were offered a chance to be debt free, with owners who had said we won't through silly money at this and will do things properly by increasing revenue streams. Why we cannot do this in Blue with a bluebird on our chest is a mystery to everyone,it is a high price to pay for VT's continued investment and there is no doubt about that.
I think the protest movement would have a higher support if it was set out as a peaceful movement with the aim of thanking VT for his continued support, but pointing out we want to be the bluebirds playing in blue and for most of us no amount of rebranding will change that. Every one excepting the changes are doing it with heavy hearts, but in one years time if VT has not delivered the Debt free part of the promises I believe the backlash will be severe with all city fans united.