Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Rumours!!!!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I've heard through a good source that malky is running the rule over 6-8 youngsters from premiership clubs, Mancini's son being one of them,they have been there for a week or more,has anyone else heard the same?? :ayatollah:

Re: New Rumours!!!!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 pm

The way things are going with the transfers or lack of ...i would say nothing is going to be done untill July ( IMO ) :o

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 pm

vikinblue wrote:I've heard through a good source that malky is not running the rule over 6-8 youngsters from premiership clubs and he will be signing 17 year olds from scottish division three clubs.

That's better.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Spencer Prior's left boot wrote:
vikinblue wrote:I've heard through a good source that malky is not running the rule over 6-8 youngsters from premiership clubs and he will be signing 17 year olds from scottish division three clubs.

That's better.

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Spencer Prior's left boot wrote:

That's better.

;) :ayatollah:

Give us a link, TopCat. ;)

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 am

Here is a player we could put in a bid for, a striker who fits the bill,international,and £4M Less than Jay Rod :o

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -2m-904448

Also is a premier league player :) ...Then again there is always Jordan Rhodes ;)

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:57 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Here is a player we could put in a bid for, a striker who fits the bill,international,and £4M Less than Jay Rod :o

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -2m-904448

I bet he didn't fit Malky's dossier. :?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am

From what I've been told Malky has been away on holiday and is comfortable that all of his top targets will be signing shortly. Lets just wait and see.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am

Lets remember that most players contracts dont end until the 1st July so there are going to be very few signings before then.

.... and any that have signed have possibly been asked to keep it quiet unil the 1st July