Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*BLUE ARMY MINI-UPDATE*

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 pm

BLUE ARMY UPDATE

Things seem to have stalled at the moment but the wheels will be back in motion very soon. I was snowed under with exams and other commitments but they are over now and we will be looking to get all this wrapped up.

I’ll be in contact with the club over the coming days to sort this meeting out and put our plans into action, only a small update but keep the faith this will happen.

TheTrueBlue7

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: *BLUE ARMY MINI-UPDATE*

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:BLUE ARMY UPDATE

Things seem to have stalled at the moment but the wheels will be back in motion very soon. I was snowed under with exams and other commitments but they are over now and we will be looking to get all this wrapped up.

I’ll be in contact with the club over the coming days to sort this meeting out and put our plans into action, only a small update but keep the faith this will happen.

TheTrueBlue7

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: *BLUE ARMY MINI-UPDATE*

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:BLUE ARMY UPDATE

TheTrueBlue7

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no worries annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: