Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Club Shop=Joke

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Before the march i went into the cardiff blues sorry cardiff city superstore. My daughter had asked me to get a couple of presents for her new baby brother who will be born next month.

There was not a single baby related thing there (Cardiff Blues stuff doesn't count). The reason i was given was that it is the end of the season. What a load of crap and proves how badly the club is run.

Re: The Club Shop=Joke

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Before the march i went into the cardiff blues sorry cardiff city superstore. My daughter had asked me to get a couple of presents for her new baby brother who will be born next month.

There was not a single baby related thing there (Cardiff Blues stuff doesn't count). The reason i was given was that it is the end of the season. What a load of crap and proves how badly the club is run.

Didn't u know we've got a CCFC franchise in Mothercare!!?? :roll:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Before the march i went into the cardiff blues sorry cardiff city superstore. My daughter had asked me to get a couple of presents for her new baby brother who will be born next month.

Didn't u know we've got a CCFC franchise in Mothercare!!?? :roll:

Yeah of course we have and PR is a wonderful chairman.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

the club shop is utter bollocks and the limited amount of stuff they do have in there is shit as well

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 pm

my brother home from canada came to the game today,wanted to go to te shop to take somthing back wit him,he came out saying what a load of shyt it was in there :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 am

The staff ain't much help in there either, a family friend went down there before Xmas to buy a shirt for her son. She left straight after work and just as she got to the door they were closing for the day I think it was the last day it was open before Xmas. She explained to the person that she wasn't there to window shop as she knew what she wanted and would not take up any time at all. She was told sorry but I've been told to close and I can't let anyone in, baring on mind that there were probably 20 people still walking around the shop buying some last bits and bobs. The shop is a shambles!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 am

Did you see any good books in there :lol:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Did you see any good books in there :lol:

:lol: There was a great one by DJ and another classic by PR. Strange though Shattered Dreams wasnt there. Must have sold them all........

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 am

I bet none of you knew there was a 50% sale in there on St. David's day. Good marketing skills there eh.