Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darcy Blake -

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Fekin awesome today and his aggressive tackling seemed to rub off on the rest of the team - Rae had a decent game and Bothroyd was sheer class again. WELL DONE CITY!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Darcy Blake -

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did you enjoy the protest :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Rae played awful.

Blake made Rae look better than he was. Blake for king. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 pm

lets not diss the boys all pulled together and played well m8

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Blake was class. He actually made Rae put them tackles in.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 pm

i thought darcey looked comfortable in midfield today,welldone to a young lad :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Blake gives 100 %. Others in Midfield have more ability, but what would you prefer.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 am

He was awesome today. Tackled well, closed down space and passed well. And he nearly capped a MOTM display with a shot that hit the crossbar. He has to start on Tuesday!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 am

thought blake had a cracking match fair play to him, in the past he always seemed to blow hot & cold through a match but I thought he should have had motm!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 am

fair play the lad had a good game today. :D

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 am

Fair play the team did well today. However we need that commitment to the end of the season. It we get it play offs here we come,

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 am

Thought Blake was very good today but from the off i thought it was Rae who put in the challenges and broke up play, Blake alongside him followed his early efforts and continued it for the full 90 minutes whereas Rae faded second half but very good effort from both good to see some 'dog' in midfield today :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 am

im a good m8 of darcys dad and hes chuffed 2 bits.i hope this form continues.and now hes starting 2 apply himself more i think it will.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 am

Dafydd wrote:Rae played awful.

Rae had a good game i thought. people can be quick to criticise, we have all wanted a show of spirit, and unity from the team, and in my opinion rae epitomised that.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 am

claire wrote:
Dafydd wrote:Rae played awful.

Rae had a good game i thought. people can be quick to criticise, we have all wanted a show of spirit, and unity from the team, and in my opinion rae epitomised that.

for a game. lets hope he can take it into the next one. We all know Rae's downfall is his lack of consistency.