Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How will I feel on the first game of the season

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 pm

I have watched city for nearly 37 years and I think I will only be sure how I really think about this whole Red Kit when I see them come out of the tunnel for the first game.
I am one of the fans who would prefer Blue but not really worried about the Red kit at this moment. I suppose it's because I am not in the football season mode and not watching City. My views may totally change the minute I see it for real and I will only know how I really feel then if I am honest
Any one else feel this way

Re: How will I feel on the first game of the season

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm in my 35th year and although now living miles away I do attend some home games but more so away.

I don't think u will be on your own mate,
It will be a very strange atmosphere down there every home game let alone against Huddersfield.
I think if we play well and win then fans who will be angry,bitter etc will sleep a bit easier that evening.

I think with hope that the kit will change back to blue with enough fans petitioning etc that certainly keeps my hopes alive that one day we will revert back to the colour we should be.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: How will I feel on the first game of the season

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Ihave watched the bluebirds since 1975, and i feel the same way as yourself, im gutted to be playing in red but i will still be there supporting the team but until that first game comes i dont know how i will feel