Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How will I feel on the first game of the season

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 pm

I have watched city for nearly 37 years and I think I will only be sure how I really think about this whole Red Kit when I see them come out of the tunnel for the first game.
I am one of the fans who would prefer Blue but not really worried about the Red kit at this moment. I suppose it's because I am not in the football season mode and not watching City. My views may totally change the minute I see it for real and I will only know how I really feel then if I am honest
Any one else feel this way

Re: How will I feel on the first game of the season

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:I have watched city for nearly 37 years and I think I will only be sure how I really think about this whole Red Kit when I see them come out of the tunnel for the first game.
I am one of the fans who would prefer Blue but not really worried about the Red kit at this moment. I suppose it's because I am not in the football season mode and not watching City. My views may totally change the minute I see it for real and I will only know how I really feel then if I am honest
Any one else feel this way

I can see what your getting at here.....I feel the same in a way....it depends on what they do on the field in my eyes, not what colour we play in. I would rather be in blue, but im for red.....got to give the plans time...

We are Cardiff City Fc at the end of the day not a colour.....

Believe and Trust :ayatollah: