Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS FANS DIVIDE.............

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Do you think it'll ever be restored to a united fanbase, I cant see it happening and fear the worst. I think its inevitable that at some game that things will be said and will boil over to a flash point of full on in-house fighting amongst our own fans, I honestly feel that its got so bad and feelings are so high in both camps that it will come to a head at some point. Its sad to think it'll happen but I fear feelings will fire up within some factions of Pro & Anti fans.....

Re: THIS FANS DIVIDE.............

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:30 pm

It may mellow but I doubt it will ever be fully repaired.
There's an old saying, 'we're not so different after all'.
This rebranding nonsense has made me feel the complete opposite.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 pm

This is the worst situation that I can recall in over 44 years supporting CCFC. And there was no need for it. The damage done is massive.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Isn't there always a divide? Dave Jones in/out Steve McPhail brilliant/shit Ninian Park/CCS are just 3 recent examples of divides amongst our fans.

Red/Blue is just the lastest.

What might be different this time though is birds of a feather (no pun intended) are not flying together.

Traditional enemies have suddenly become pals, but unfortunatley old friendships have become strained.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Mackays ineptitude will come to the rescue,his inability and dithering in the transfer market will cause a coming together of blue and red alike calling for Mackay to pull his finger out or for the owners to sack him

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:09 pm

angelis49 wrote:Mackays ineptitude will come to the rescue,his inability and dithering in the transfer market will cause a coming together of blue and red alike calling for Mackay to pull his finger out or for the owners to sack him

You are the only one I've ever heard calling for his head!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Gavlar wrote:
angelis49 wrote:Mackays ineptitude will come to the rescue,his inability and dithering in the transfer market will cause a coming together of blue and red alike calling for Mackay to pull his finger out or for the owners to sack him

You are the only one I've ever heard calling for his head!

Thats because hes been doing it since last september :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

How the hell did calling for Malkys head fall into this post :o

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Am i Gavlar?? am i really............suggest you look at a few more postings before making a sweeping statement like that

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Fans divide? What, the one on internet chatsites? A good start to the season and we will all be kissing and hugging eachother again. Malkay will be Jesus, vt will be God. Good Results will unite us all.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Fans divide? What, the one on internet chatsites? A good start to the season and we will all be kissing and hugging eachother again. Malkay will be Jesus, vt will be God. Good Results will unite us all.

I hope so Moggy ;)