Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT WILL THE CROWD BE LIKE??

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 am

On the 1st game of the season, will the pro Blues be calling the pro Reds every name under the sun, or the other way around. Will there be any trouble inside/outside the ground, as one idot has allready said on this forum he will smash anybody wearing red, or once the game starts we just all cheer on Cardiff City

Re: WHAT WILL THE CROWD BE LIKE??

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:13 am

Pro red or pro blue at the end of the day we all support Cardiff City Fc and there should be no problems. The position that we find ourselves in is down to bad management and fans are going to have different opinions.

Fans will wear their different colours but everyone will be supporting the team and there should be no problems. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 am

will be packed full of red shirts after big name signings :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 am

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Pro red or pro blue at the end of the day we all support Cardiff City Fc and there should be no problems. The position that we find ourselves in is down to bad management and fans are going to have different opinions.

Fans will wear their different colours but everyone will be supporting the team and there should be no problems. :ayatollah:

Exactly at the end of the day it's Cardiff city FC :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 am

I hate to say it but I can see alot of in-house fighting kicking off, things are bound to be said and it'll just be a matter of time before it kicks off big time amongst our own. Well done VT............

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 am

wez 1927 wrote:will be packed full of red shirts after big name signings :lol:

Can't see that. A recent poll on here showed that those wearing blue will be over 3 to every one wearing red. I think that will be a true reflection. Can't see fans being 'bought off' with a few big signings. The obvious question is, are City going to make any big signings, We have not since Bellamy !

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am

Will be more chanting of 'Bluebirds' than normal - but apart from that there will be no change.