Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS / FOREVER BLUE

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 am

Without answering questions with questions can you give honest answers?;

Do you think VT would risk his reputation on a wild PR stunt that has sent shock waves around the world?

If you had invested Millions of Pounds into a project that was clearly failing, would you cut your loses or attempt to approach things from a different angl and try something slightly different?

And remember now honest answers,

Would you be pissed off you had given millions of pounds to keep a business operating on a daily basis only to be abused and accused of stuff and made to feel unwelcome ?

After all of what has happened would you still be ready to keep putting money up?

Re: ANNIS / FOREVER BLUE

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am

aj1927 wrote:Without answering questions with questions can you give honest answers?;

Do you think VT would risk his reputation on a wild PR stunt that has sent shock waves around the world?

If you had invested Millions of Pounds into a project that was clearly failing, would you cut your loses or attempt to approach things from a different angl and try something slightly different?

Would you be pissed off you had given millions of pounds to keep a business operating on a daily basis only to be abused and accused of stuff and made to feel unwelcome ?

After all of what has happened would you still be ready to keep putting money up?

Not being funny buddy but I think we can all guess the answers. Annis has made his feelings known and is not going to be blown off course by the same old repeated questioning.

For the record I agree totally with the sentiment of your questioning, unfortunately it will take time and patience to find out if the rebranding will work and patience is something that us football fans have never been very good at.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 am

Question is where has Mr Tan got this £100mil from , will it then add to his already formed debt of approx £42mil and how can a shirt colour be responsible for all this in the 1st place ???

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:08 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Question is where has Mr Tan got this £100mil from , will it then add to his already formed debt of approx £42mil and how can a shirt colour be responsible for all this in the 1st place ???

As original post states, without answering a question with a question,
It was also aimed at Annis.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 am

aj1927 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Question is where has Mr Tan got this £100mil from , will it then add to his already formed debt of approx £42mil and how can a shirt colour be responsible for all this in the 1st place ???

Im sure Annis will forgive me then for making a comment :) anyway why not just PM him directly if you didnt want any other comments ?? :ayatollah: ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
aj1927 wrote:

Im sure Annis will forgive me then for making a comment :) anyway why not just PM him directly if you didnt want any other comments ?? :ayatollah: ;) :ayatollah:

Because every time I come on here it seems that Annis is constantly trying to push the backers away, I'm not disagreeing with everything he says but jumping to conclusions before we get all the facts can and will land you in deeper waters.
And seeing how he is using this site to forward his views (as is his right) I'm just asking him to answer my questions in the same public manor.

Without answering questions with questions.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

aj1927 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:
aj1927 wrote:

Because every time I come on here it seems that Annis is constantly trying to push the backers away, I'm not disagreeing with everything he says but jumping to conclusions before we get all the facts can and will land you in deeper waters.
And seeing how he is using this site to forward his views (as is his right) I'm just asking him to answer my questions in the same public manor.

Without answering questions with questions.

My guess is he will answer an insignificant aspect of your question rather than the main burning issues

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm

aj1927 wrote:Without answering questions with questions can you give honest answers?;

VT does not even like football, as u know TG got him involved and thought we were a dead certain v Blackpool, my honest opinion, VT is chasing his money. Also I honestly dont believe in this £100 mill, explained it already over a dozen times.
Where is he abused ?
Fans are just asking questions/giving their opinions on both sides, for heavens sake this is just a forum and thats what it is for, opinions and beliefs, true or not ?
I just want to keep my colour Blue and Badge, as is my right as a supporter of Cardiff City.
This site has let everyone have their views, true or not ?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well said annis , this forum is about our personal views which we are all entittled too have ,even if mine are always right :ayatollah:

VT does not even like football, as u know TG got him involved and thought we were a dead certain v Blackpool, my honest opinion, VT is chasing his money. Also I honestly dont believe in this £100 mill, explained it already over a dozen times.
Where is he abused ?
Fans are just asking questions/giving their opinions on both sides, for heavens sake this is just a forum and thats what it is for, opinions and beliefs, true or not ?
I just want to keep my colour Blue and Badge, as is my right as a supporter of Cardiff City.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Didn't ask for your already known and much documented opinions,Just wanted you to answer the questions honestly.

Which you haven't done.

Instead you ask a question!!!

Where is he abused ?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Where is he abused ?

/facepalm

Only 3 questions in your answer, getting there.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:46 pm

It's obvious by the fact they have edited/Modded my post that they won't give anything other than something they've already said several times.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Easier to point out what unhappy about rather than give an explanation.

I'm still trying to find out why it was okay for VT investment a couple of weeks ago now it's all about not trusting/debt etc.

Bet if he'd have kept blue non of his business motives would be questioned. And most of the anti VT's still have time for Sam Hamann, amazes me. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm

I've got no issues with Sam, yes he had his problems but he is also a big reason as to why we are where we are now and for that I will always be greatful.
But facts are facts and like you say "why was it ok a couple weeks back and now it's not "?

As for the questioning as to why we have doubled our debt? And questioning the £100m
Quick and simple really, Tan has pumped around £40m into club, adding to monies owed.
£40m is part of the £100m investment.

If Tan were to own the club then he will (if he holds true to his word) turn the majority into equity.
However if he was to take full control of the club before clearing its original debts then he would be due to pay out even more monies.

Annis as a reasonably successful business man and entrepanuer yourself I would've though you would understand there's alot more to the settling of our debts than meets the eye, Instead you seem only interested in throwing more fuel towards a fire that could burn the house down.