Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Even though im welsh

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Western Blue wrote:
CP76 wrote:Cant stand the hysyerical media circus that goes with.

They still harp on about 66 ffs god help they win this.

Plus this bunch of players are not the most likeable, British or not.

Haha like us with 1927. We play in thier league, thier cups, and have many English players past and present. Don't understand y I wouldn't support them. I say them not us as the are still not my country, but we have a massive connection with them.

Would some people rather see us playing Llanelli, Bangor or Haverfordwest?

What the f**k has playing in the Welsh or English league got to do with supporting the National team of another country????

By your logic, because we play in England, we should support them and not Wales, as we dont play in the Welsh league. :?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I want to see them do well, some posters on here are pathetic with their racist bit anti English sentiments. I am all for banter between nations which is why I do not want them to win rather than wanting to see them "lOsE ALL tHEir GaMEs tHE SaES CUnTs", we sound as if we have an inferiority complex.

Back in my day we served with the English in the armed forces, we couldn't afford to hate them then. :old:

THATS cos I bet the time was taken up hating YOU!!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:f**k, if Wales won the world cup I think a fair few on here would be banging on about it. Your just blinded by Welsh Nazi Propaganda.

:old:

You really are thick.

See.

The Welsh 'nazi's' you refer to are presumably the nationalists?

Back in the day, the English establishment banned Welsh speaking
in schools. They tried to ban Welsh being spoken in church. Further
back they decreed that written Welsh was illegal. Even Thatcher tried
to kill off the one Welsh language channel before it began

So the Welsh Nationalist movement was actually born of the racist,
fascist and nazi behaviour of the old English establishment.

In effect, Welsh nationalists were the first anti-fascists.

Over to you thicko

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:f**k, if Wales won the world cup I think a fair few on here would be banging on about it. Your just blinded by Welsh Nazi Propaganda.

You really are thick.

See.

The Welsh 'nazi's' you refer to are presumably the nationalists?

Back in the day, the English establishment banned Welsh speaking
in schools. They tried to ban Welsh being spoken in church. Further
back they decreed that written Welsh was illegal. Even Thatcher tried
to kill off the one Welsh language channel before it began

So the Welsh Nationalist movement was actually born of the racist,
fascist and nazi behaviour of the old English establishment.

In effect, Welsh nationalists were the first anti-fascists.

Over to you thicko

Well said. We're still here despite all that shite and that's why it's so important to support our language and culture whether we speak it or not.
Da ni yma o hyd :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:

Hey 1948 i bet you have a three feathers tattoo don't you? Whats with the Welsh propoganda being Nazi it's not propoganda it's Welsh history. It's hypothetical i know but if i was good enough for the olympics i would not compete for GB as i'm Welsh not British, the only other countries who are forced to compete as other nations were the old USSR boys you supported that regieme as well did you although they did kick the f into the nazi's!!

There we are then, that's it for me. The lunatics have taken over the asylum now, there are too many thickos posting on this site.

Did you really just compare Westminster to Josef f*cking Stalin?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:I hope that England do well, not because they are representing Great Briatin (they are not, they are representing England), but because the English are our neighbours, and CCFC play in the English system. Quite a few of my mates are English. Always support the Wales football team first, but as we are not there, then England.

Never support Scotland, Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland though. Nothing in common with any of them.

Quite sad really! Learn your history mate. We have a lot in common with Scotland, Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland, we were all conquered by the English and they still rule us apart from the Rep of I who have their freedom.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Hey 1948 i bet you have a three feathers tattoo don't you? Whats with the Welsh propoganda being Nazi it's not propoganda it's Welsh history. It's hypothetical i know but if i was good enough for the olympics i would not compete for GB as i'm Welsh not British, the only other countries who are forced to compete as other nations were the old USSR boys you supported that regieme as well did you although they did kick the f into the nazi's!!

There we are then, that's it for me. The lunatics have taken over the asylum now, there are too many thickos posting on this site.

Nah, your ''Welsh Propaganda" bit fucked you up pal. Your about as Welsh as
jellied eels.

You secretly hate the Welsh. Whatever nationality you are, theyre welcome
to you. Thank f**k you dont like us lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I know my history. Don't need lectures from a northerner with a silly name :lol: Just prefer the English to the cheating Jocks and Paddies.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 pm

I want England in the semis... :ayatollah:

:D

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 pm

can't you read you drunken old c**t? i compared the sporting system of the USSR to ours as we make individual nations combine for the greater good of another superfical national entity?? Where the f**k did i mention Uncle Joe??? I would compare him to that c**t thatcher both took apart their own nation for the benefit of the few although at Least Uncle Joe shoved it up Adolph!!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:Representing great britain? By the name England I am pretty sure they are representing England...

The last remaining team from Great Britain...

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Its the media hype I cant cope with.

Otherwise I would wish them success.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 pm

can't you read you drunken old c**t? i compared the sporting system of the USSR to ours as we make individual nations combine for the greater good of another superfical national entity?? Where the f**k did i mention Uncle Joe??? I would compare him to that c**t thatcher both took apart their own nation for the benefit of the few although at Least Uncle Joe shoved it up Adolph!!

I couldn't give a flying f**k about the sporting system of the USSR you boring dry c**t. Your wife must f*cking love you if you ain't already bored her to death.

"Fancy watching a documentary on the foreign policies of Burundi?" :old: :old:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:19 pm

mad-bad-brad wrote:I want England to win the euros, seeing as they are representing great Britain,

Dont know about you but ill be supporting them every step of the way :D :ayatollah:

No problem. Your choice. Your wrong on one thing though. Representing Britain?

If they win it...

Britain will never ever get a mention. It will be ENGURLAND ENGURLAND etc....

Sadly.... for the next 60 years

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 am

I couldn't give a flying f**k about the sporting system of the USSR you boring dry c**t. Your wife must f*cking love you if you ain't already bored her to death.

"Fancy watching a documentary on the foreign policies of Burundi?" :old: :old:

brilliant i prove you wrong so i must be boring, nothing to do with more intelligent then? you've gone senile mun butt, i would have watched that doc with you but i've seen it already. remember knowledge is power!!