Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Even though im welsh

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

I want England to win the euros, seeing as they are representing great Britain,

Dont know about you but ill be supporting them every step of the way :D :ayatollah:

Re: Even though im welsh

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm half English and I want to see all them all cry with disappointment on the tele. :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:14 pm

I hope they fail.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Bollox to the saes i hope they crash out to the Italians, Plus i've got Italy in the sweep! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Had a tenner on them yesterday as i thought Ukraine weren't up to much and their main guy couldn't do 3 games in 8 days.

It was the dirtiest £11 quid of my life. Never again, even the mrs took the piss "c'mon England" she mocked from the kitchen.

Can't see them beating Italy, It will be like watching the jack vrs Liverpool next season, I can't see the ball crossing the half way line.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Well my dad hates everything English and I tried to follow suit but I just can't when it comes to football. I'm a fiercely proud cardiffian, especially since moving to England but I love premiership football and the players in it....I just love football full stop! We have noone to support and I doubt we ever will so I'd support them than the dirty Italians on Sunday. The great thing for me is I would like to see them win it but when they predictably lose out Forget about it in an instant, no hangover.

Mind you it's only football, I hate upper class English bastards that play rugby.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 pm

I want to see them do well, some posters on here are pathetic with their racist bit anti English sentiments. I am all for banter between nations which is why I do not want them to win rather than wanting to see them "lOsE ALL tHEir GaMEs tHE SaES CUnTs", we sound as if we have an inferiority complex.

Back in my day we served with the English in the armed forces, we couldn't afford to hate them then. :old:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Aren't there Premiership players in virtually every team in the tournament?

I am not for nor against the saes. Just another foreign side.

I have Italy in the forum sweep so supporting them
Well -not supporting anyone TBH -just enjoying some footy stress free!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I want to see them do well, some posters on here are pathetic with their racist bit anti English sentiments. I am all for banter between nations which is why I do not want them to win rather than wanting to see them "lOsE ALL tHEir GaMEs tHE SaES CUnTs", we sound as if we have an inferiority complex.

Back in my day we served with the English in the armed forces, we couldn't afford to hate them then. :old:

Daya you need to log off you are blowing it tonight. Too many hiccups. :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I hope England get f*cking stuffed.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm

CP76 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I want to see them do well, some posters on here are pathetic with their racist bit anti English sentiments. I am all for banter between nations which is why I do not want them to win rather than wanting to see them "lOsE ALL tHEir GaMEs tHE SaES CUnTs", we sound as if we have an inferiority complex.

I am a proud welshmen from Roath, I am not Daya. YOU of all people should know not to label others false posters.

:old: :old:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Cant stand the hysyerical media circus that goes with.

They still harp on about 66 ffs god help they win this.

Plus this bunch of players are not the most likeable, British or not.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

I am a proud welshmen from Roath, I am not Daya. YOU of all people should know not to label others false posters.

Proud Welshmen?
You have multiple personalities in real life as well as multiple usernames on here.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

:lol:

Ok Steve.

Your best yet. Better than Sid. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:42 pm

What da f r u on about tonight you been on the disco biscuits again? you just contradicted everything you originally said.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

mad-bad-brad wrote:I want England to win the euros, seeing as they are representing great Britain,

Dont know about you but ill be supporting them every step of the way :D :ayatollah:

Not that bothered if they win it or not.

I have ate mind a Cumberland suasage and an Eccles cake.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I hope they fail.

this :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

representing great britain?! if they win you wont hear the end of the english bragging about it, but if they lose it'll be 'aww they did britain proud in this olympic year'... hope they get a thrashing :lol: wouldn't be able to watch sky sports news without hearing 'england have won the euros' about 564893 years after they win it :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Being a Welsh man I hope England lose, just like you want Swansea to lose? and vice-versa? Its natural! Representing Britain my arse! And 1948, stop banging on about back in your day! Noone gives a f**k!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm

I hates Ingurland I does.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 am

Hope they get to final,lead 3-0 and lose 4-3 in last min to dodgey goal that didn't cross line just to see them all cry saes conts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 am

Are you serious ? They still harp on about 66 ffs if I'm honest I'd like to see them reach the semis and get knocked out on penaltys

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 am

CP76 wrote:Cant stand the hysyerical media circus that goes with.

They still harp on about 66 ffs god help they win this.

Plus this bunch of players are not the most likeable, British or not.

Haha like us with 1927. We play in thier league, thier cups, and have many English players past and present. Don't understand y I wouldn't support them. I say them not us as the are still not my country, but we have a massive connection with them.

Would some people rather see us playing Llanelli, Bangor or Haverfordwest?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:36 am

Representing great britain? By the name England I am pretty sure they are representing England...

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 am

id prob leave britian if england won it, they still go on about 1966 like it was last week. if they win the euros the whole britians going live with it for the next 50 years :old:

but....i do have england in my works sweepstake ...lol..

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

I hope that England do well, not because they are representing Great Briatin (they are not, they are representing England), but because the English are our neighbours, and CCFC play in the English system. Quite a few of my mates are English. Always support the Wales football team first, but as we are not there, then England.

Never support Scotland, Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland though. Nothing in common with any of them.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

come on england :D

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm

f**k, if Wales won the world cup I think a fair few on here would be banging on about it. Your just blinded by Welsh Nazi Propaganda.

:old:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:f**k, if Wales won the world cup I think a fair few on here would be banging on about it. Your just blinded by Welsh Nazi Propaganda.

:old:

Hey 1948 i bet you have a three feathers tattoo don't you? Whats with the Welsh propoganda being Nazi it's not propoganda it's Welsh history. It's hypothetical i know but if i was good enough for the olympics i would not compete for GB as i'm Welsh not British, the only other countries who are forced to compete as other nations were the old USSR boys you supported that regieme as well did you although they did kick the f into the nazi's!!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 pm

For me, they are our rivals so will not support them. It's the exact same reason as for why I wont support the Jacks. However, I understand the hypocrisy because if its Scotland or Ireland I want them every time