Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Those against the rebranding are getting boring now

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm

You may not like it but it's the owners of the club who make the decissions here, and unless you can come up with the money to keep this club going then I would suggest you get over it. If you can't then move on, so the vast majority of fans who want City to have a future can watch them next season in peace.

Re: Those against the rebranding are getting boring now

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:You may not like it but it's the owners of the club who make the decissions here, and unless you can come up with the money to keep this club going then I would suggest you get over it. If you can't then move on, so the vast majority of fans who want City to have a future can watch them next season in peace.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: fully agree..let's move on….. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:You may not like it but it's the owners of the club who make the decissions here, and unless you can come up with the money to keep this club going then I would suggest you get over it. If you can't then move on, so the vast majority of fans who want City to have a future can watch them next season in peace.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Have you practiced singing 'come on you reds' yet?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Youd like that wouldnt you.
Well it aint gonna happen so you get over it.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:Have you practiced singing 'come on you reds' yet?

Probably a Liverpool fan we picked up after the cup final.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm

They make me f*cking sick...

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm

:lol: :lol:

Stud, they have their own Red site now, maybe they should go on that one. :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm

First question.

Has the money been invested yet?

Second question.

Are City now solvent due to changing kit?

I'm waiting...

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Stud, they have their own Red site now, maybe they should go on that one. :lol:

Ban them :lol:

Starting with Saddles :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Sorry you guys who are against the re branding are in a minority and always will be. I just want to watch and enjoy city next season no matter what colour we play in.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 pm

How desperate are these fuckers for Premier League football... :lol: They'd sell their arses in a shop window to see Man Utd at the CCS.....

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Tbf this site is going down the drain due to absolutely dire posters against re-branding such as bluebird1977, Polo, Nuclearblue and the like. Same rhetoric every time.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:Sorry you guys who are against the re branding are in a minority and always will be. I just want to watch and enjoy city next season no matter what colour we play in.

Great answer and conclusion to a discussion you began.

Have you thought about starting your own debating society?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:43 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:Sorry you guys who are against the re branding are in a minority and always will be. I just want to watch and enjoy city next season no matter what colour we play in.

How can you enjoy it?....Will you enjoy it also when all the seats are Red? The name has changed? Every shred of our history has gone...will you still enjoy it then, chasing the Premier League dream?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Minority, lol u wanna leave the drugs alone :lol: :lol:

CP76 wrote:

Boring quote, just because I don't agree with your arguements you jump to that conclusion. What gives you the right to think you are a bigger or better fan than me. Like I said previously get over it and if you can't just move on.

Take it then your not in the Blue camp :lol:

I tell you whats the minority. Those of us who would still be there in the dungeon playing in blue.

Most of these sell outs would be back supporting their PL team.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:

How can you enjoy it?....Will you enjoy it also when all the seats are Red? The name has changed? Every shred of our history has gone...will you still enjoy it then, chasing the Premier League dream?

No one has said that is happening or will ever happen.
No need to scaremonger just to make a point.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Boring quote, just because I don't agree with your arguements you jump to that conclusion. What gives you the right to think you are a bigger or better fan than me. Like I said previously get over it and if you can't just move on.

Irony alert.

Im not the one starting a thread telling people to "Get over it"

If you want to be pedantic what gives you that right to tell me what to do?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

The Mystery wrote:Tbf this site is going down the drain due to absolutely dire posters against re-branding such as bluebird1977, Polo, Nuclearblue and the like. Same rhetoric every time.

f**k off back over to red bluebirds then.

Broadlands...serious question...how would you view the rebranding/ investment if the Club has failed to win promotion over the next say 2-3 seasons?....Would you be happy?

CP76 wrote:
The Mystery wrote:Tbf this site is going down the drain due to absolutely dire posters against re-branding such as bluebird1977, Polo, Nuclearblue and the like. Same rhetoric every time.

But then I couldn't wind up posters here which is pretty funny truth be told Polo.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm

The Mystery wrote:
CP76 wrote:

But then I couldn't wind up posters here which is pretty funny truth be told Polo.

You wish :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 pm

You certainly act like him. And write like him.

Sad stuff.

2blue2handle wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

No one has said that is happening or will ever happen.
No need to scaremonger just to make a point.

Hopefully it will happen, then maybe people like you will grow a backbone and do something about it, and not roll over like a puppy and let these people take our identity away...

CP76 wrote:
broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Irony alert.

Im not the one starting a thread telling people to "Get over it"

If you want to be pedantic what gives you that right to tell me what to do?

What gives you the right to assume I support another team because I don't agree with your position. All I want is to be able to watch City next season and if playing in red is the price then I don't care anymore.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Come'on you reds come'on you reds just keep yor bottle and use your heads, for 90minutes we'll let them no its cardiff city here we go "GLORY'GLORY" cardiff city as the reds go marching on'on'on lol

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

The Mystery wrote:You certainly act like him. And write like him.

Sad stuff.

Im not the one with a different log in.