Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Those against the rebranding are getting boring now

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
broadlandsblue1960 wrote:Sorry you guys who are against the re branding are in a minority and always will be. I just want to watch and enjoy city next season no matter what colour we play in.

How can you enjoy it?....Will you enjoy it also when all the seats are Red? The name has changed? Every shred of our history has gone...will you still enjoy it then, chasing the Premier League dream?

No one has said that is happening or will ever happen.
No need to scaremonger just to make a point.

Hopefully it will happen, then maybe people like you will grow a backbone and do something about it, and not roll over like a puppy and let these people take our identity away...

If they are 'puppies'?

Do you tink they like their bellies tickled?

Can they also lick their bollocks?

Serious questions TG.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
CP76 wrote:
CP76 wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:Have you practiced singing 'come on you reds' yet?

Probably a Liverpool fan we picked up after the cup final.

Boring quote, just because I don't agree with your arguements you jump to that conclusion. What gives you the right to think you are a bigger or better fan than me. Like I said previously get over it and if you can't just move on.

Irony alert.

Im not the one starting a thread telling people to "Get over it"

If you want to be pedantic what gives you that right to tell me what to do?

What gives you the right to assume I support another team because I don't agree with your position. All I want is to be able to watch City next season and if playing in red is the price then I don't care anymore.

What gives you the right to tell me to "move on" just cos I want to protect the identity of my club?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Jordi Culé wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
broadlandsblue1960 wrote:Sorry you guys who are against the re branding are in a minority and always will be. I just want to watch and enjoy city next season no matter what colour we play in.

How can you enjoy it?....Will you enjoy it also when all the seats are Red? The name has changed? Every shred of our history has gone...will you still enjoy it then, chasing the Premier League dream?

Hopefully it will happen, then maybe people like you will grow a backbone and do something about it, and not roll over like a puppy and let these people take our identity away...

If they are 'puppies'?

They'd do anything for Premier League football these people...absolutely anything....

Serious questions TG.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
Jordi Culé wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

If they are 'puppies'?

They'd do anything for Premier League football these people...absolutely anything....

Serious questions TG.

So what you meant is they'd lick someone eles's bollocks?

Now that makes more sense.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm

CP76 wrote:
The Mystery wrote:You certainly act like him. And write like him.

Sad stuff.

Im not the one with a different log in.

I've never denied it. Poor effort.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

And how do you know what I'm doing? Or are you making further assumptions?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:Broadlands...serious question...how would you view the rebranding/ investment if the Club has failed to win promotion over the next say 2-3 seasons?....Would you be happy?

In all honesty for me it's not about being in the premier league. I have always been happy with the standard of Championship football and I really enjoyed last season. There was no expectations and the team we had gave everything. What I and most fans are concerned about is the fact we lose so much money every season. We will never be able to compete financialy with the relegated premier teams and the parachute payments they get. The owners we have at the moment are business men and they want to see some return for their investment. They have made the decission and only time will tell it it's the right decission that we will play in red next season. History means nothing if we don't have a future and I don't see new investers queuing up to keep this club afloat. If playing in red next season is the price we need to pay to keep this club alive then I am prepared to go along with it. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:Broadlands...serious question...how would you view the rebranding/ investment if the Club has failed to win promotion over the next say 2-3 seasons?....Would you be happy?

In all honesty for me it's not about being in the premier league. I have always been happy with the standard of Championship football and I really enjoyed last season. There was no expectations and the team we had gave everything. What I and most fans are concerned about is the fact we lose so much money every season. We will never be able to compete financialy with the relegated premier teams and the parachute payments they get. The owners we have at the moment are business men and they want to see some return for their investment. They have made the decission and only time will tell it it's the right decission that we will play in red next season. History means nothing if we don't have a future and I don't see new investers queuing up to keep this club afloat. If playing in red next season is the price we need to pay to keep this club alive then I am prepared to go along with it. :ayatollah:

Broadlands, do you realise how many contradictions are contained in your last post?

History means nothing if we don't have a future? Nice try but my memory tells me that's a marketing tool slogan.