Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AND IF THE MALAYSIANS GET TOO PRESSURED...

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm

They will f**k off and take their MUCH NEEDED cash injection with them.Then this board will be full of the same old faces fuckin moaning that we have no club,no money,no kit infact f**k ALL only massive debt and the local playing field for a pitch. Bloody sad move on.

Re: AND IF THE MALAYSIANS GET TOO PRESSURED...

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Walk away from 40m. I dont think so.

Theyve dug a great big hole that they also need to get out of.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm

BLOOBLUD wrote:They will f**k off and take their MUCH NEEDED cash injection with them.Then this board will be full of the same old faces fuckin moaning that we have no club,no money,no kit infact f**k ALL only massive debt and the local playing field for a pitch. Bloody sad move on.

Yes they will walk away from 110million pound of money this time next april :roll: get real will you. You think these malaysians call internet talk pressure, i mean come on all the message boards and media stuff does not bother them one bit at all .

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I hope they walk I've followed city since 1968 but all this crap bout ohh we playing in red feck sake move on or die with our club Cos it will be the end no doubts

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm

If they cared about what the local fans say or think we wouldnt be playing in red

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

BLOOBLUD wrote:They will f**k off and take their MUCH NEEDED cash injection with them.Then this board will be full of the same old faces fuckin moaning that we have no club,no money,no kit infact f**k ALL only massive debt and the local playing field for a pitch. Bloody sad move on.

How do you know they will walk ?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:01 pm

More.importantly how do u know they won't walk? £40 million? Nah sell the assets get sum of it back

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

where's this cash injection, i havent seen it yet?

Cuckoo land my friend!

Training facilities - We are now looking to stay at the vale
Stadium expansion - Now its a feasibility study
Loans to equity, langston settled - They moved the goalposts with Sam and he wont deal with them (for the time being)
MM warchest - Yet to see that

Look at those shiny pennies above whilst ur trousers are removed and ur fucked in the arse.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 pm

desbluebird wrote:More.importantly how do u know they won't walk? £40 million? Nah sell the assets get sum of it back

I don't know they won't walk BUT I was asking a question to the original poster as he was stating they WOULD walk

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 pm

desbluebird wrote:More.importantly how do u know they won't walk? £40 million? Nah sell the assets get sum of it back

What assets we have hardly anything ?? we dont own the ground , we dont own the land around it, we dont even have a squad worth 10-15million quid for god sake even then they would go for half that in total just to move them on, then 1st 2.8million goes to the riddlers mate ray ranson :shock:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

What assets we have hardly anything ?? we dont own the ground , we dont own the land around it, we dont even have a squad worth 10-15million quid for god sake even then they would go for half that in total just to move them on, then 1st 2.8million goes to the riddlers mate ray ranson :shock:

They dont even own 50% of the club

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm

CP76 wrote:If they cared about what the local fans say or think we wouldnt be playing in red

Exactly mate, I had a pint in Aberfan on Sunday, and there are still people there giving me grief about the rebrand, thick cunts still think there is 100 million sat in a bank ready to buy players :lol: I will not go in that Stadium when we are in Red, no f*cking way.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm

CP76 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

They dont even own 50% of the club

i know thats its just people trying to come up with the only thing they can think of which is THEY WILL WALK AWAY talk to anyone who says BOO at not wanting red/badge for more f*cking loans :roll:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
CP76 wrote:If they cared about what the local fans say or think we wouldnt be playing in red

Exactly mate, I had a pint in Aberfan on Sunday, and there are still people there giving me grief about the rebrand, thick cunts still think there is 100 million sat in a bank ready to buy players :lol: I will not go in that Stadium when we are in Red, no f*cking way.

Same here mate. Havent renewed.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

CP76 wrote:Walk away from 40m. I dont think so.

curious if wont walk away not being an accountant as i cant count!! :lol: what are their plans to make money?? as that is only reason to stay isnt it??? well they wont stay to lose money even i know that!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 pm

It's called cutting your losses. The 40m is spent, gone. It's about what they need to spend in the future that matters and if that means more cash thrown in but no return in sight why wouldn't they walk? It's clear they see going red as a way to start generating that return. It may be flawed and time will tell, but it's what VT believes and so the only way to get him to part with huge amounts of cash

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

It's called cutting your losses. The 40m is spent, gone. It's about what they need to spend in the future that matters and if that means more cash thrown in but no return in sight why wouldn't they walk? It's clear they see going red as a way to start generating that return. It may be flawed and time will tell, but it's what VT believes and so the only way to get him to part with huge amounts of cash

There is no "plan" ffs its just a superstitious whim.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm

CP76 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I doubt VT became a billionaire by not having a plan. Even if it is though, as effectively our owner he has the right to call the shots. I'm sure that if it doesn't work he will reassess. But don't be fooled into thinking past expenditure rules future expenditure because it doesn't. Any basic accountancy literature will teach you that

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I doubt VT became a billionaire by not having a plan. Even if it is though, as effectively our owner he has the right to call the shots. I'm sure that if it doesn't work he will reassess. But don't be fooled into thinking past expenditure rules future expenditure because it doesn't. Any basic accountancy literature will teach you that

:lol: didnt you know? hes done it on whim doesnt have a clue what hes doing and hes stupid enought to put endless amounts of money in without a plan to get it back? well thats what people say on here!! :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

:lol: didnt you know? hes done it on whim doesnt have a clue what hes doing and hes stupid enought to put endless amounts of money in without a plan to get it back? well thats what people say on here!! :lol:

It seems that if they keep telling each other then it must be true. Why let the facts get in the way of a good story springs to mind

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Irony at its finest :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm

CP76 wrote:Irony at its finest :lol:

:lol: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 pm

CP76 wrote:Irony at its finest :lol:

Or blind leading the blind. Take your pick.

But yes you'll say the same about those who differ in opinion to you. Fair enough. Time will tell though and as we are red for at least a season why don't we see what unfolds. Then we can judge on fact, not supposition.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: